As of July 27 2023, we currently have two active job postings:
Injury Expert/Fantasy Analyst
- Freelance, contract work position.
- Paid twice a year, once at the end of the preseason and again at the end of the regular NFL season.
Footballguys is seeking an injury expert to join our team of expert fantasy analysts. The ideal candidate will be a medical professional able to provide valuable insights on NFL player injuries and how they will affect the players' performance in real games and on our subscribers' fantasy football teams. This freelance, contract-based role requires a unique blend of medical expertise and a deep passion for NFL and fantasy football.
- Write a series of weekly injury update articles providing our subscribers with critical insights into how player injuries could impact their fantasy team line-ups.
- Be available on our internal staff message board to provide commentary and insights on significant injuries as they occur.
- Create or help with additional injury content as needed.
- Applicants for this position must hold a valid medical certification such as MD, PT, PA, or nurse, paired with an in-depth understanding and love for the NFL and fantasy football.
- Ideally, the applicant will have a specialty in orthopedics or sports medicine, although this is not required. What is key is an ability to analyze and predict how various injuries will affect player performance, combining medical knowledge with an understanding of the game. This dual expertise will help our subscribers make informed decisions for their fantasy football teams.
- Strong writing and communication skills, the ability to work well with others, as well as ability to self-manage and meet deadlines are also required.
- The ability to create video content, or occasionally appear on our existing podcasts and shows is not required, but is a plus.
If you believe you have the qualifications and passion to fill this role, please apply.
Social Media Video Editing Intern
- Hours: Part-time, Approximately 20 hours per week.
- Pay: $20 an hour, paid monthly
- Duration: Starting as soon as possible, runs through the end of the 2023 season.
Footballguys is seeking a video editing intern to join our team for the 2023 season. This is a paid, part-time, and remote internship. The primary responsibility of this intern will be to repurpose our existing video content to create short-form video content for social video platforms (TikTok, Instagram/Facebook Reels, Youtube Shorts, etc.). As well as coordinating with Footballguys staffers to create original content for those platforms.
Our ideal candidate for this internship will have strong video editing skills, a deep understanding of social video platforms, as well as a passion for and understanding of Fantasy Football, and the fantasy football audience.
To be considered for this position please include links to any previous short-form social video content you have created/edited.
- Repurpose and edit Footballguys' existing video content to create short-form social video content for Tiktok, Instagram/Facebook Reels, Youtube Shorts, and other social media platforms.
- Coordinate with Footballguys staffers to create original content for these platforms.
- Work with the social media, and video/podcast teams to coordinate and schedule the creation and posting of this content.
- Assist with customer and follower engagement across our various social media platforms.
- Assist with other video production as needed.
- Strong video editing and production skills, and proficiency with Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or other equivalent video editing software.
- Experience with and deep understanding of social video platforms (Tiktok, Instagram/Facebook Reels, Youtube Shorts, etc.)
- Use of own laptop and ability to connect remote/virtually
- Knowledge and love of NFL football and fantasy football.
- Self-motivated, good time management skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate well with others and maintain a professional demeanor
Bonus Points (Not required, but a plus)
- Experience with motion design and animation software (Adobe After Effects or equivalent software)
- Previous experience running or editing for successful social media accounts
- Graphic Design ability.
- A relevant degree, training, or job experience is not required but is definitely a plus.