As you may know, the popular Fantasy Football Players Championship (FFPC) - along with its online counterpart the Footballguys Player Championship (FPC) - has a unique element to its scoring system. That distinctive quality is 1.5 PPR for tight ends. Because of this unusual feature, it can be very difficult to find accurate ADP values.
Luckily, we have that now.
Note that this page is best-ball ADP. If you want ADP for the normal season-long leagues, click here.
- Rank -- rank by ADP for this past week of drafts
- LW -- rank by ADP for last week
- Diff -- the difference between this week and last
- ADP -- the current ADP on FFPC/FPC
- High -- the highest pick that player was taken
- Low -- the lowest pick that player was taken
Continue reading this content with a 100% free Insider subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE