Unlock More Content Like This With a Footballguys Premium Subscription
"FBG is the best fantasy football advisory service anywhere."
Nigel Eccles, Co-Founder, FanDuel
The appeal of playing dynasty fantasy football is that you never fully stop building your rosters. There is always time to make moves to either help build a contender or rebuild your struggling roster. Now that the 2022 class has come and gone, it's time to start looking ahead to the 2023 class. This season, we will provide fantasy managers with a top-36 big board that will be updated weekly to reflect the top 36 draft-eligible players in college football. The hope is that this big board will give you actual names and value to any draft picks you are trying to trade or acquire.
Based on this initial Top 36, here is where your tier breaks are in terms of talent in the first round:
One strategy to implement in your dynasty leagues is to get 2023 2nd round picks added to any deals you are working on. Those 2023 2nds could be as valuable as late firsts in other years. This class has exceptional talent across the board, and if any of the other quarterbacks of the class take a leap into the first round of drafts, we could see one of the most talented second rounds of rookie drafts in quite some time.
- RB John Emery (Sr - LSU): 5-foot-11, 220 lbs
- TE Sam LaPorta (Sr - Iowa): 6-foot-4, 249 lbs
- WR Jaylon Robinson (Sr - Ole Miss): 5-foot-9, 180 lbs
- QB Hendon Hooker (Sr - Tennessee): 6-foot-4, 218 lbs
- QB Tanner McKee (Jr - Stanford): 6-foot-6, 226 lbs
- QB Jaren Hall (Jr - BYU): 6-foot-1, 205 lbs
- WR Nathaniel Dell (Jr - Houston): 5-foot-10, 165 lbs
- TE Jaheim Bell (Jr - South Carolina): 6-foot-3, 232 lbs
- RB Tavion Thomas (Jr - Utah): 6-foot-2, 238 lbs