Monkey Knife Fight is one of the fastest-growing daily fantasy sites and offers a unique product that is a lot of fun. There are no salary caps, and you do not have to compete against DFS pros. Instead, you will be selecting player props in a more or less format or head-to-head between players. The format and number of items selected will determine your potential payout.
This weekly article will count down the three best props for Monday Night Football. Given that this is a single-game format, you typically will need to make a prediction for at least one player per team.
WEEK 10 REVIEW
- Last Week: -3
- Season Total: -6
We went 0-for-3 on wagers last week.
- 3: Stick With the Trends: (-1) Curtis Samuel disappeared from the Commanders offense.
- 2: Matchup Battle: (-1) Both receivers did the opposite of what we wanted.
- 1: Spread Savers: (-1): A.J. Brown was a total bust in this spot.
WEEK 10 PICKS
3: STICK WITH THE TRENDS
- Samuel has seen less work with Christian McCaffrey in the fold.
- Conner saw over 95% of snaps and had more than 20 touches last game.
- Eno Benjamin was released during the week.
2: Fade the Stars
- Hopkins may have additional competition if Marquise Brown returns.
- Hopkins may be catching passes from Colt McCoy instead of Kyler Murray.
- McCaffrey is splitting carries heavily with Elijah Mitchell.
1: Lay the Points
- McCaffrey has scored three times the last two weeks.
- McCaffrey has seen 15 targets and 32 carries the past two weeks.
- Moore may have to compete with Marquise Brown if he returns, and Arizona's Air Raid tends to spread the ball out.