Monkey Knife Fight is one of the fastest-growing daily fantasy sites and offers a unique product that is a lot of fun. There are no salary caps, and you do not have to compete against DFS pros. Instead, you will be selecting player props in a more or less format or head-to-head between players. The format and number of items selected will determine your potential payout.
This weekly article will count down the three best props for Monday Night Football. Given that this is a single-game format, you typically will need to make a prediction for at least one player per team.
WEEK 15 REVIEW
- Last Week: 0
- Season Total: -11
We went 1-for-3 on wagers last week.
- 3: Under Thunder (+2): Everything went as expected.
- 2: Offensive Focal Points (-1): Watson did not hit the mark we wanted.
- 1: Go Big or Go Home (-1): Akers was not able to keep it close with Jones.
WEEK 17 PICKS
3: Ancillary Overs
Gabe Davis to have MORE than 49.5 receiving yards
Tyler Boyd to have MORE than 39.5 receiving yards (3.5x)
- This game has a 49.5 total -- scoring should come in bunches.
- Boyd is averagng 47 yards per game on the year.
- Davis has been boom or bust this year, but with the Bengals focusing on Stefon Diggs, he has a chance to boom.
2: Expect Passing
Joe Burrow to have MORE than 285.5 yards passing
Josh Allen to have MORE than 260.5 yards passing (3.5x)
- Allen averages 278 passing yards this year in games with a total of at least 47.
- Burrow averages 321 passing yards this year in games with a total of at least 47.
1: Rushing Split
Joe Mixon to have MORE than 50.5 rushing yards
Devin Singletary to have LESS than 44.5 yards rushing (3.5x)
- Mixon is 8-5 to the over on this number for the year.
- Singletary will have to compete with rookie James Cook for touches.
- The Bengals are 27th in rushing yards allowed to opposing running backs.