Monkey Knife Fight is one of the fastest-growing daily fantasy sites and offers a unique product that is a lot of fun. There are no salary caps, and you do not have to compete against DFS pros. Instead, you will be selecting player props in a more or less format or head-to-head between players. The format and number of items selected will determine your potential payout.
This weekly article will count down the three best props for Monday Night Football. Given that this is a single-game format, you typically will need to make a prediction for at least one player per team.
WEEK 14 REVIEW
- Last Week: -2
- Season Total: -11
We went 0-for-2 on wagers last week, with the Kyler Murray injury as the fulcrum.
- 3: Less is More (-1): Murray's injury prevented him from hitting the rushing over.
- 2: Receiver Lines (0): Meyers did not participate in the game.
- 1: Star Struggles (-1): Murray's injury derailed this wager.
WEEK 15 PICKS
3: Under Thunder
Tyler Higbee to have LESS than 30.5 receiving yards
A.J. Dillon to have LESS than 50.5 rushing yards (3x)
- Higbee has run more than 26 routes just three times since Week 6.
- In his first appearance with Baker Mayfield, Higbee recorded just three targets on 35 pass attempts.
- Dillon is 7-6 to the under on this number, but that's good enough to play this pairing given the payout.
2: Offensive Focal Points
Christian Watson to have MORE than 50.5 receiving yards
Cam Akers to have MORE than 50.5 rushing yards (3x)
- Watson is averaging over 78 receiving yards in his last four games.
- Watson has a 24.3% target share over that time frame.
- Akers has seen at least 12 carries in three of his last four games, and the Packers represent a strong run funnel.
1: Go Big or Go Home
Aaron Rodgers to have more passing yards than Baker Mayfield +30.5
Cam Akers +10.5 to have more rushing yards than Aaron Jones
Christian Watson to have more receiving yards than Allen Lazard +2.5 (5x)
- This game has a lot of uncertainty, making it smart to go after a bigger payout.
- We have to lay a large number on Rodgers over Mayfield, but it correlates well with out Akers rushing play.
- Watson has more targets over their last four games than Lazard, and has an aDOT nearly seven yards higher.