Unlock More Content Like This With a Footballguys Premium Subscription
"FBG is the best fantasy football advisory service anywhere."
Nigel Eccles, Co-Founder, FanDuel
Monkey Knife Fight is one of the fastest-growing daily fantasy sites and offers a unique product that is a lot of fun. There are no salary caps, and you do not have to compete against DFS pros. Instead, you will be selecting player props in a more or less format, or head-to-head between players. The format and number of items selected will determine your potential payout.
This weekly article will count down the three best props for Monday Night Football. Given that this is a single-game format, you typically will need to make a prediction for at least one player per team. However, this week features a Monday Night Football doubleheader, so there is a combined slate as well to consider.
Week 1 Review
- Last Week: 0
- Season Total: 0
We went 1-of-3 on wagers last week, hitting a 3x payout. That's good enough to break even.
WEEK 1 PICKS
- 3: Big Multiplier Attempt: (-1) We hit on both wide receiver matchups, but the game script not going as planned led to Russell Wilson beating Geno Smith by more than 80 passing yards
- 2: Quarterback Matchup: (-1) We were anticipating a potential blowout to keep passing down for Denver and up for Seattle, but the Seahawks ended up winning the contest.
- 1: Tight end futility: (+2) Neither tight end played as much as the projected number implied
3: Receiver Jam Session
- Each of these wideouts is a big-time target hog, logging 35%, 45%, and 29% of their respective team's Week 1 targets.
- The Bills have a Vegas-implied team total of 29, while the Eagles-Vikings game has a game total of 50.5.
- All three teams also passed more than expected in Week 1.
— Michael Leone (@2Hats1Mike) September 13, 2022
Continue reading this content with a PRO subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE