This week's roundtable features these four topics:
- Backup RBs of Note
- The Beltway's (Baltimore and Washington) RB Rooms (see below)
- Every Week, Bye Week, or Weak Sauce: Players on the Fence of Exhibiting Reliable Fantasy Value
- Rebound or Retread: Forecasting players, units, and/or teams that have underperformed.
Baltimore's and Washington's RB Rooms
- Whom do you prefer between Robinson and Edwards, and why?
- Which of the existing backs in Baltimore AND Washington are hurt the most by their return, and what can we expect from their fantasy value moving forward?
Where do you stand?
Ben Cummins: It’s Justice Hill in Baltimore and Antonio Gibson in Washington who is hurt most. Hill was playing a decent amount to begin the season but the combination of Gus Edwards’ return and J.K. Dobbins’ ascension will render Hill useless for fantasy moving forward outside of another injury.
J.D. McKissic’s pass-catching role is locked in and not going anywhere. Brian Robinson Jr and McKissic will form a 1-2 punch once Robinson steps on the field. This makes Gibson nothing more than an exciting handcuff in fantasy moving forward.
Continue reading this content with a PRO subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN