Monkey Knife Fight is one of the fastest-growing daily fantasy sites and offers a unique product that is a lot of fun. There are no salary caps, and you do not have to compete against DFS pros. Instead, you will be selecting player props in a more or less format or head-to-head between players. The format and number of items selected will determine your potential payout.
This weekly article will count down the three best props for Monday Night Football. Given that this is a single-game format, you typically will need to make a prediction for at least one player per team.
WEEK 9 REVIEW
- Last Week: +1
- Season Total: -3
We went 1-for-3 on wagers last week, good enough to continue an upward climb.
- 3: More Yards: (+2) Jackson ran the ball effectively, and Olave continued to be a top-producting wideout.
- 2: Receiver Showdown: (0) This was voided due to Jarvis Landry being ruled inactive prior to kickoff.
- 1: Touchdown Vultures: (-1) Likely scored, but the other two players we chose did not find the endzone.
WEEK 10 PICKS
3: Stick With the Trends
- Sanders is 5-3 against this line as a LESS bet.
- Samuel is 7-2 against this line as a MORE bet.
- Currently we project 13.3 and 12.3 PPR points respectively.
2: Matchup Battle
- Brown scored 17.5 PPR points in his first matchup with the Commanders.
- The Commanders have allowed the sixth-most points to opposing wide receivers.
- The Eagles have allowed the sixth-least most points to opposing wide receivers, and Jahan Dotson may return to steal some work.
1: Spread Savers
- The Commanders are 10.5 point underdogs, and are likely to rely on Heinicke in this game.
- Heinicke covers this spread with our current projection, and is in a point of advantage if Hurts does not score multiple touchdowns.
- This wager correlates with our stances on Brown and Sanders.