Monkey Knife Fight is one of the fastest-growing daily fantasy sites and offers a unique product that is a lot of fun. There are no salary caps, and you do not have to compete against DFS pros. Instead, you will be selecting player props in a more or less format, or head-to-head between players. The format and number of items selected will determine your potential payout.
This weekly article will count down the three best props for Monday Night Football. Given that this is a single-game format, you typically will need to make a prediction for at least one player per team.
WEEK 3 REVIEW
- Last Week: -3
- Season Total: -3
We went 0-for-3 on wagers last week. Ezekiel Elliott effectively buried us with a great performance.
WEEK 3 PICKS
- 3: All Dogs for 5x: (-1) We hit on CeeDee Lamb and Cooper Rush, but Sterling Shepard failed to beat Elliott.
- 2: All About Opportunity: (-1) Shepard just missed his number, and Elliott went over due to his efficiency.
- 1: Fade the Ground Game: (-1) Both teams were extremely efficient on the ground in this contest.
3: Receiver Runout
- Aiyuk has eight targets in each of the past two weeks
- The 49ers have a much higher pass percentage ceiling with Jimmy Garoppolo under center
- Robinson has just 12 targets in three games, hitting this number once.
Continue reading this content with a 100% free Insider subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN