Monkey Knife Fight is one of the fastest-growing daily fantasy sites and offers a unique product that is a lot of fun. There are no salary caps, and you do not have to compete against DFS pros. Instead, you will be selecting player props in a more or less format, or head-to-head between players. The format and number of items selected will determine your potential payout.
This weekly article will count down the three best props for Monday Night Football. Given that this is a single-game format, you typically will need to make a prediction for at least one player per team.
WEEK 6 REVIEW
- Last Week: 0
- Season Total: -3
We went 1-for-3 on wagers last week, good enough to break even.
WEEK 7 PICKS
- 3: Touchdown Chase: (-1) There ended up being only two touchdowns in this game.
- 2: Ride the Hot Hand: (-1) Melvin Gordon disappointed as expected, but Austin Ekeler was unable to keep his hot streak going -- even with overtime.
- 1: Weak Passing: (+2) Both passers failed to reach the listed number as this game did not feature a lot of offense.
3: Correlated 5x
- Fields has not been great this season, but we still project him for more points than Stevenson currently -- without the bonus.
- Mooney is Fields' top target, and selecting him against Damien Harris correlates the two wagers.
- If we are "stacking" Fields and Mooney in this wager, it makes sense to fade Montgomery, who has split work with Khalil Herbert.
2: Loads of Ground Work
- Harris returns from injury with a full practice and no injury designation for the game.
- The Bears allow over 120 rush yards per game to opposing running backs.
- Fields has eclipsed this number in four straight games.
1: Sloppy Football