Join the Footballguys Daily Update
Start your morning with our roundup of the most important stories in football - with the fantasy insight you need to make league-winning decisions. Delivered straight to your inbox, 100% free.
As I watch games from Thursday through Monday Night Football, I take notes on the things that catch my eye. From injuries to unexpected box score production both good and bad, to scheme quirks and situations that could affect a player’s production in weeks to come. By Wednesday evening I turn these notes and the subsequent news and investigation into the Eyes of the Guru column.
On Monday mornings, I will be sharing those raw notes. There will not be a lot of analysis or in-depth description. Those things take time and will come later in the week. The goal is to give our customers an early heads up on things that could impact your important decisions for the week, so if something in the notes is particularly important to your team, you can look into it on your own and/or wait until the EOTG comes out that week to get my take.
These are the notes from week 16.
- Krys Barnes 6-3 99%. Owen Pappoe 50%
- Budda Baker 7-3, Jalen Thompson 4-1 int 3PD, Starling Thomas V 7-1
- Richie Grant 4-1-1 FF on 27 plays. Maybe the Falcons should limit him to less than 40% of the snaps every week.
- DeMarcco Hellams 5-2 on 68 of a possible 71 snaps.
- Kyle Hamilton 3-2 2 int before leaving with a knee injury
- Terrel Bernard non-contact injury. Returned in the second half
- Taylor Rapp 13-4 in the last two games as an injury replacement.
- Nothing of note
- Nothing of note
- Zach Carter moved into the starting spot in place of D.J. Reader Jr.
- D'Anthony Bell 6-0 FF 2PD 71% participation in a three-man rotation at safety. Ronnie Hickman 73%, Duron Harmon 53%
- Ifeatu Melifonwu with another big game 5-0-2 Int/2PD
- Slow day for the linebackers. Jack Campbell 85%
- Josh Paschal hand injury
Green Bay Packers
- Jonathan Greenard ankle 3 plays. Will Anderson Jr. was inactive. Myjai Sanders 4-1, Derek Barnett 2-1 PD 2TFL, and Jerry Hughes 3-2-1, were the rotation
- Steven Nelson foot
- Jalen Pitre was benched after 19 snaps. Adrian Amos 3-1 on 72%
Continue reading this content with a ELITE subscription.
An ELITE subscription is required to access content for IDP (individual defensive players) leagues. If this league is not a IDP (individual defensive players) league, you can edit your leagues here.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE