Monkey Knife Fight is one of the fastest-growing daily fantasy sites and offers a unique product that is a lot of fun. There are no salary caps, and you do not have to compete against DFS pros. Instead, you will be selecting player props in a more or less format, or head-to-head between players. The format and number of items selected will determine your potential payout.
This weekly article will count down the three best props for Monday Night Football. Given that this is a single-game format, you typically will need to make a prediction for at least one player per team.
WEEK 5 REVIEW
- Last Week: 0
- Season Total: -3
We went 1-for-3 on wagers last week, good enough to break even.
WEEK 6 PICKS
- 3: Correlation Game: (-1) Derek Carr and Davante Adams were great, but not good enough to keep up with the Kansas City production.
- 2: Dry Passing: (-1) We just missed the under for Patrick Mahomes II, while Carr went under as expected.
- 1: Trust the Math: (+2) Josh Jacobs continued his awesome run, while JuJu Smith-Schuster failed to produce.
3: Touchdown Chase
- Ekeler has scored four of the Chargers' 14 touchdowns this year. He is a threat in both the run and pass game.
- With Keenan Allen still not 100%, Williams will be in pole position to catch touchdowns from Justin Herbert.
- Denver doesn't have a clear RB1, and being 4.5 point dogs favors a receiver if they are going to score points.
2: Ride the Hot Hand
- Ekeler has been scorching of late, coming off of a 173 yard rushing performance.
- Gordon is part of a committee with Mike Boone, which should keep his volume too low to hit this number.
- Our projections reflect this for Gordon, currently at 45 yards.
1: Weak Passing
- We currently project these quarterbacks for 245 and 225 yards respectively.
- Wilson has only gone over this total twice, and is currently battling a shoulder injury.
- Herbert missed this mark for the first time last game, but may not have to throw as much as a favorite.