Monkey Knife Fight is one of the fastest-growing daily fantasy sites and offers a unique product that is a lot of fun. There are no salary caps, and you do not have to compete against DFS pros. Instead, you will be selecting player props in a more or less format or head-to-head between players. The format and number of items selected will determine your potential payout.
This weekly article will count down the three best props for Monday Night Football. Given that this is a single-game format, you typically will need to make a prediction for at least one player per team.
WEEK 7 REVIEW
- Last Week: -3
- Season Total: -6
We went 0-for-3 on wagers last week, narrowly missing a couple of nice paydays.
WEEK 8 PICKS
- 3: Correlated 5x: (-1) Jakobi Meyers finished a half point shy of David Montgomery with the bonus, just costing us a 5x hit.
- 2: Loads of Ground Work: (-1) The game script for this contest was flipped from what was expected, leading to very little Damien Harris involvement.
- 1: Sloppy Football: (-1) With the Patriots trailing, we went 0-3 on this grouping.
3: Opposites Thing
- Burrow's line appears to be inflated by last week's monster performance (481 yards). He has just one other game with more than 300 yards passing.
- Brissett hasn't gone under this total since the first game of the season.
- We currently project these quarterbacks for 284 and 225 yards, respectively.
2: Reception Projection
- Chase and Cooper both have target shares north of 25%, while Higgins sits at 19% for his healthy games.
- David Njoku is out for the Browns, which should further concentrate targets on their top pass-catcher.
- A 47-point total on this game indicates there could be a fair amount of pass attempts on both sides.
1: Big Lines to Target
- We have a projected gap of just 59 yards between Brissett and Burrow, as previously noted.
- Higgins is 4-2 against Chase this season with the given bonus.
- Mixon has been wildly inefficient despite seeing quality volume. Chubb averages nearly 50 more rushing yards per game.