Monkey Knife Fight is one of the fastest-growing daily fantasy sites and offers a unique product that is a lot of fun. There are no salary caps, and you do not have to compete against DFS pros. Instead, you will be selecting player props in a more or less format or head-to-head between players. The format and number of items selected will determine your potential payout.
This weekly article will count down the three best props for Monday Night Football. Given that this is a single-game format, you typically will need to make a prediction for at least one player per team.
WEEK 8 REVIEW
- Last Week: +2
- Season Total: -4
We went 1-for-3 on wagers last week, with the other two being voided.
- 3: Opposites Thing: (+2) The Bengals struggled badly without Ja'Marr Chase, while the Browns continued to throw the ball effectively.
- 2: Reception Projection: (0) This was voided due to the Chase injury.
- 1: Big Lines to Target: (0) This was voided due to the Chase injury.
WEEK 9 PICKS
3: More Yards
- Olave is second among all wide receivers in air yards this season.
- We currently project Olave for 81 yards.
- Over the past three seasons, Jackson has rushed for 15 more yards a game as a 0.5 to 6.5 point favorite (75.1)
2: RECEiver Showdown
- With Rashod Bateman out, Duvernay will function as Baltimore's top wide receiver. Mark Andrews has also been banged up.
- Landry has not played since Week 4 but has only gone over this number once.
- We currently project Landry for 14 receiving yards.
1: Touchdown Vultures
- The Saints have scored 23 total touchdowns this year, and Hill has been involved in seven of them.
- Kamara scored three times last week -- he and Hill combine for roughly 70% of Saints scores.
- Andrews has a team-high five receiving scores for Baltimore.