Unlock More Content Like This With a Footballguys Premium Subscription
"FBG is the best fantasy football advisory service anywhere."
Nigel Eccles, Co-Founder, FanDuel
Below are some props that you should keep your eye on as you head into Week 2.
All props are coming from DraftKings Sportsbook lines and be sure to keep checking back throughout the weekend as props are added over the course of the 48 hours prior to the game.
See something else you like? Send me a note on Twitter
Week 2 Recap 4-3:
Last week was a tough way to start the season, and in hindsight they were pretty terrible picks instead of something like an injury or a tough break elsewhere. We are on to Week 2, but extremely difficult start and going to need a quick rebound.
- Christian McCaffrey Under 112.5 Rushing + Receiving Yards- Loss
- Saquon Barkley Under 110.5 Rushing + Receiving Yards- Win
- Matt Ryan Under 226.5 Passing Yards- Win
- Mac Jones Over 210.5 Passing Yards- Win
- Cordarelle Patterson Over 48.5 Rushing Yards- Loss
- Mike Evans Under 57.5 Receiving Yards- Loss (This one hurts because the number jumped to 63.5 during game time when Julio Jones was ruled out. Evans finished with 61)
- Carson Wentz Over 250.5 Passing Yards- Win
Week 3 Plays
Joe Burrow Over 263.5 Passing Yards
Joe Burrow and the Cincinnati Bengals have been sacked 13 times already this season. This has been a big reason why the Bengals have started 0-2, and their offense seems to be out of sorts. The good news for the Bengals this week is that the Jets only have 3 sacks on the season and were in the 25th in sacks in 2021. This is a team that just does not have the pass rusher’s that Burrow has faced so far this year. Some of JaMarr Chase’s routes are long developing routes, so expect him to be open with the additional time that he has with the poor pass rush in New York.
Continue reading this content with a PRO subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE