Monkey Knife Fight is one of the fastest-growing daily fantasy sites and offers a unique product that is a lot of fun. There are no salary caps, and you do not have to compete against DFS pros. Instead, you will be selecting player props in a more or less format, or head-to-head between players. The format and number of items selected will determine your potential payout.
This weekly article will count down the three best props for Monday Night Football. Given that this is a single-game format, you typically will need to make a prediction for at least one player per team.
WEEK 2 REVIEW
- Last Week: 0
- Season Total: 0
We went 1-of-3 on wagers last week, hitting a 3x payout. That's good enough to break even.
WEEK 2 PICKS
- 3: Receiver Jam Session: (-1) Stefon Diggs went absolutely nuclear, but the other two wideouts chosen didn't do much.
- 2: Grounded Backs: (+2) As expected, the game script kept Derrick Henry from doing much, while the Bills leaned on James Cook in garbage time instead of Devin Singletary.
- 1: Fight in Philly: (-1) Jalen Hurts had a monster game, but Jefferson failed to meet his PPR expectation.
3: All Dogs for 5x
- Lamb saw 11 targets last week in Rush's first start, good for a 35% target share.
- There is some correlation here with Rush. If Lamb does well, it boosts Rush's chances to beat Jones -- especially with a bonus.
- With the Giant wideouts banged up, Shepard has accumulated 25% of the targets and 35% of the air yards through two weeks. Elliott has split time with Tony Pollard and seen just four total targets.
Continue reading this content with a PRO subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN