Cooper Kupp | Ankle injury | Day-to-Day | Probable Week 9
Kupp was pulled down from behind during the fourth quarter and needed assistance on the field. After the game, Kupp told reporters he "dodged a bullet" with the injury but would be re-evaluated on Monday.
Video angles of the injury did not show clear evidence of a high ankle sprain or toe/foot sprain. If Kupp has a lower-grade low ankle sprain and does not develop significant swelling, he should be near full strength for Week 9.
Monday update: Sean McVay told reporters Kupp was dealing with swelling but an MRI did not show structural damage. The Rams expect Kupp to be available this week. Watch practice participation for guidance.
Mark Andrews | Right shoulder sprain | Day-to-Day | Questionable Week 9
Andrews left Thursday night's game after a defensive back tackled him to the turf on his shoulder. He was unable to return.
It is difficult to judge the severity of shoulder sprains by video alone. Return will depend on pain and range of motion. Injections and padding can be helpful and the ten-day timeframe before games may be enough to push Andrews to the probable side of questionable this week.
More Sunday injuries to monitor
- Jonathan Taylor >> Ankle injury (returned to game) | Probable Week 9
- Gus Edwards >> Hamstring strain | Doubtful Week 9 | Target Week 11 (Bye Week 10)
- Rashod Bateman >> Aggravated right midfoot sprain | Out Week 9 | Target Week 12++
- DeVante Parker >> MCL sprain | Doubtful Week 9 | Target Week 11
- Christian Watson >> Concussion | Questionable Week 9
- Mark Ingram II >> MCL sprain | Out Week 9 | Target Week 12+
- Irv Smith >> High ankle sprain | Doubtful Week 9 | Target Week 10++
Continue reading this content with a PRO subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN