Join the Footballguys Daily Update
Start your morning with our roundup of the most important stories in football - with the fantasy insight you need to make league-winning decisions. Delivered straight to your inbox, 100% free.
As I watch games from Thursday through Monday Night Football, I take notes on the things that catch my eye. From injuries to unexpected box score production, both good and bad, to scheme quirks and situations that could affect a player's production in weeks to come. By Wednesday evening, I turn these notes and the subsequent news and investigation into the Eyes of the Guru column.
On Monday mornings, I will be sharing those raw notes. There will not be a lot of analysis or in-depth description. Those things take time and will come later in the week. The goal is to give our customers an early heads up on things that could impact your important decisions for the week, so if something in the notes is particularly important to your team, you can look into it on your own and/or wait until the EOTG comes out that week to get my take.
These are the notes from week eight.
- Bye week
- Kyle Hamilton missed time with a knee injury; he tried to return but was unable to finish.
- Grant Delpit 5-1-1 before groin injury; Juan Thornhill calf. Ronnie Hickman and D'Anthony Bell finished the game at the safety positions.
- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah 8-0
- Myles Garrett is not healthy 1-0,
- Johnathan Hankins was carted off with a leg injury
- Stephon Gilmore 9-0 FF because he followed A.J. Brown all night. It was a quiet night for virtually everyone else from Dallas.
Continue reading this content with a ELITE subscription.
An ELITE subscription is required to access content for IDP (individual defensive players) leagues. If this league is not a IDP (individual defensive players) league, you can edit your leagues here.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE