Take your shot at Playoff Glory!
Grab your teams in the Footballguys Playoff Challenge Round 2: Divisional Round. $35 Entry Fee with deep payouts and a $25,000 Grand Prize.
As the season progresses it is hard to find those diamonds in the rough or that guy that no one has heard of. This week we are going to examine the plethora of injuries across the league and who the most likely successor is to that starting job as well as highlight some prime matchups as well as surprising performers to this point. This article will also highlight a few long-term and speculative players that could see their value rise over the course of the season.
Last Week’s Picks:
- LB T.J. Edwards (PHI vs DEN) 5 solos, 2 assists, 1 pass defended, 93% defensive snaps
- LB Josh Bynes (BAL vs MIA) 4 solos, 1 tackle for loss, 2 QB hits, 1 sack, 1 pass defended, 74% defensive snaps
- LB Myles Jack (JAX vs IND) 4 solos, 1 QB hit, 100% defensive snaps
- DT Jeffery Simmons (TEN vs NO) 4 solos, 2 tackles for loss, 1 pass defended, 2 QB hits, 2 sacks, 85% defensive snaps
- DE Yannick Ngakoue (LV vs KC) 74% defensive snaps
- DE Marcus Davenport (NO vs TEN) 3 solos, 2 tackles for loss, 2 QB hits, 2 sacks, 77% defensive snaps
- S Ashtyn Davis (NYJ vs BUF) 4 solos, 1 assist, 1 forced fumble, 95% defensive snaps
- S Jayron Kearse (DAL vs ATL) 1 solo, 5 assists, 1 pass defended, 72% defensive snaps
- S Kamren Curl (WFT vs TB) 4 solos, 4 assists, 1 pass defended, 92% defensive snaps
This Week’s Linebackers
LB Kyle Van Noy (NE vs ATL)
The opportunity for Van Noy is going to increase in this defense with Jamie Collins Sr now on injured reserve. His snap share did not go up in week 10, but his opportunities did. Van Noy left with 5 solos, a tackle for loss, a QB hit, a sack, and a forced fumble last week against the Browns. He is a great Bye week or injury filler with plus matchups against the Falcons this week and the Titans next week. Add Van Noy where needed and reap the solid LB3 numbers he is going to put up.
LB Kyzir White (LAC vs PIT)
Even with the return of Kenneth Murray, White saw his snap percentage go up last week. He finished with 12 total tackles and a tackle for loss in a great matchup against the run-heavy Vikings. This week he will take on a Pittsburgh offense that seems to only have Najee Harris. Look for another solid week of production and stream White as an LB2 option while the Chargers are giving him starter-level snaps.
Continue reading this article with a Season Long Pro subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN