Join the Footballguys Daily Update
Start your morning with our roundup of the most important stories in football - with the fantasy insight you need to make league-winning decisions. Delivered straight to your inbox, 100% free.
These are my notes from week 15.
- There is a fountain of youth in Arizona. J.J. Watt 4-1-3 FF/PD. That’s 14 tackles, 2 assists, 7 sacks, 3 batted passes, a forced fumble, and a recovery over the last seven games.
- Kyle Hamilton has arrived 6-1-1 PD
- Jeremy Chinn 11-3
- Sam Hubbard calf. Trey Hendrickson was inactive with a broken wrist. Cameron Sample and Joseph Assai are the starters until/unless someone comes back
- Logan Wilson is suddenly a tackling machine.
- Cam Taylor-Britt 2-1 disappointed because Tom Brady and the Bucs saw Eli Apple 5-2 2PD as the weaker corner
- Daxton Hill 5-3 worked the slot with Mike Hilton out?
- And that’s why we never trust the Browns’ linebackers… Tony Fields
- Jadaveon Clowney injured right before half
- John Johnson thigh
- Leighton Vander Esch neck. Damone Clark time? 5-4, Anthony Barr 6-1
- Dorance Armstrong left the game in the third quarter. Returned after going to the locker room
- Donovan Wilson left early in the 4th
Continue reading this content with a ELITE subscription.
An ELITE subscription is required to access content for IDP (individual defensive players) leagues. If this league is not a IDP (individual defensive players) league, you can edit your leagues here.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE