Monkey Knife Fight is one of the fastest-growing daily fantasy sites. It offers a fun and unique product. There are no salary caps and no need for lineup builders. You do not have to compete against DFS pros. Instead, you simply find the combination of player props you are most confident in and pick more or less. Since each combination (two or more players) plays in the same game, you can use correlation to your advantage. For example, if you assume that one starting quarterback throws for more yards than projected, the opposing quarterback also is more likely to throw for more yards. This weekly article will count down the five best props of the week.
5: Thursday Night Special
- In 30 career games, Jeudy has gone over 12.5 fantasy points just seven times (23%).
- Jeudy has averaged just 5.25 targets per game this season.
- In 17 career games in which he has had at least 12 opportunities (targets plus carries), Nyheim Hines has gone over 10.5 fantasy points 11 times and averaged 15.4 fantasy points per game.
- It is hard to imagine a scenario in which Hines does not get 12 opportunities this week. The Colts running backs have averaged 31.5 opportunities per game this season.
Nyheim Hines has played 50% or more of the snaps just 10 times in his career. He has averaged 26.5 yards and 0.3 touchdowns on 7.4 carries plus 6.3 receptions on 7.4 targets for 43.9 yards and 0.4 touchdowns -- 17.5 PPR points per game.— Chris Towers Is In Football Season (@CTowersCBS) October 5, 2022
4: Believe in the System
- The angle here is a belief that there will be little drop-off from Tua Tagovailoa to Teddy Bridgewater. Like Tagovailoa, Bridgewater can run Mike McDaniel’s system and get the ball into the hands of his elite playmakers.
- Dolphins quarterbacks have averaged 19.6 fantasy points per game this season, while the Jets have given up an average of 18.1 PPG to opposing quarterbacks.
- Breece Hall had 23 opportunities last week, earning 17 carries and 6 targets.
- He also played a season-high 66% of the snaps and appears to be taking over control of the Jets backfield. Aside from Week 2 when Hall played just 19 snaps, he has averaged 8.7 targets per game.
3: Passing game in Buffalo 1
Continue reading this content with a 100% free Insider subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN