As I watch games from Thursday through Monday Night Football, I take notes on the things that catch my eye. From injuries to unexpected box score production, both good and bad, to scheme quirks and situations that could affect a player's production in weeks to come. By Wednesday evening, I turn these notes and the subsequent news and investigation into the Eyes of the Guru column.
On Monday mornings, I will be sharing those raw notes. There will not be a lot of analysis or in-depth description. Those things take time and will come later in the week. The goal is to give our customers an early heads up on things that could impact your important decisions for the week, so if something in the notes is particularly important to your team, you can look into it on your own and/or wait until the EOTG comes out that week to get my take.
These are the notes from Week 12.
- Kei'Trel Clark back in the mix 5-4
- Krys Barnes 2-5, Josh Woods 4-1 snaps?
- Jalen Thompson with another strong game 6-1 int
- Jessie Bates III with a monster game 7-5 int/TD FF
- Kaden Elliss 4-2 PD 2TFL. Bigger role for Demarco Hellams 4-3
- Jeff Okudah 7-1
- Patrick Queen shoulder
- Vonn Bell left with a shoulder injury. Did David Long Jr. play safety? 5-2
- Frankie Luvu 1-1, Kamu Grugier-Hill 3-2, Deion Jones 1-1 PD. Don't start linebackers against Tennessee
- Monday Night Football
- Where is Germaine Pratt 3-3? Akeem Davis-Gaither seeing a lot of action early
- Jordan Battle 3-5, Dax Hill 5-2 PD were the safeties
- Logan Wilson left with an ankle injury.
- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah with this best game of the season 7-5-1 FF
- Myles Garrett (shoulder) left the stadium with his arm in a sling
Continue reading this content with a ELITE subscription.
An ELITE subscription is required to access content for IDP (individual defensive players) leagues. If this league is not a IDP (individual defensive players) league, you can edit your leagues here.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE