As we race toward August, Footballguys.com will look at one team per day with our quick-hitting Team Vibes and Players to Target and Avoid, where we check out the overall mood of each team's offense and let you know the players we are in on (because they are great values at the cost it takes to acquire them) and who we're out on (because they are too expensive and won't give you a good return on that investment).
This is a daily series that will stretch through July 31. If you like this and want another, come back tomorrow. Another will be here. And all 32 of them will be free to Insiders. To become an Insider, simply sign up with a free account.
Want a brief overview? Here it is:
Want a longer breakdown of how it's going in Philadelphia? Read on.
Eagles, Team Vibes
- Good - 16
- Neutral - 0
- Bad - 0
Staffers with Good Vibes
- Jeff Haseley: Philadelphia may have one of the toughest schedules, but they are also one of the most talented teams, top to bottom.
- Jason Wood: They're one of the Vegas favorites to win the Super Bowl, as they return the vast majority of key playmakers.
- Chad Parsons: Strong infrastructure and roster skeleton for one of the most complete teams in the NFL.
- Jeff Bell: They are good at football.
- Phil Alexander: It shouldn't surprise anyone if this is the league's highest-scoring offense.
- Jeff Tefertiller: Philadelphia is the team to beat in the NFC, stacked with talent on both sides of the ball.
- Dave Kluge: Fresh off a Super Bowl appearance and with their newly-inked franchise quarterback, the Eagles will be one of the NFC's best teams.
- Ben Cummins: Led by fantasy QB1, Jalen Hurts the Eagles offense is one of the best units in the league.
- Christian Williams: There's little reason to believe they won't repeat their 2022 success and be Super Bowl contenders.
- Dan Hindery: The offense should be excellent as long as the top playmakers stay healthy.
- Andy Hicks: It is hard to see how this situation gets worse unless Jalen Hurts suffers an injury. Will opponents have worked out how to stop them?
- Daniel Harms: Tons of talent and coming off an epic offensive performance in the postseason.
- Ryan Weisse: Great quarterback and solid talent around him. They could produce top-10 fantasy assets at every position.
- Craig Lakins: An ascending quarterback and deadly pass rush will keep the Eagles at the top of the NFC.
- Sam Wagman: The Eagles are the best team in the NFC and got better on both sides of the ball.
- Nick Whalen: It's all sunshine and rainbows in Philadelphia with a very talented team.
Staffers with Neutral Vibes
Staffers with Bad Vibes
Continue reading this content with a 100% free Insider subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE