As you read, you may run into some colors in the text. Blue text is a good matchup for that team's offensive players. Red text is a bad matchup. Some other key items are below:
- All red/blue highlighting in tables is relative to the entire NFL, even when showing a limited number of teams.
- All reference to fantasy points assumes DraftKings scoring rules unless otherwise specified.
- All stats reference the full 2018 season unless otherwise specified.
- All fantasy points rankings are on a per-game basis to account for bye weeks unless otherwise specified.
This week, we'll discuss the following topics:
- Happy Thanksgiving and Turkey Slate Targets
- Follow the Targets
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- The Weakest Links
Happy Thanksgiving and Turkey Slate Targets
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Some may find this to be an overrated holiday, but it's my personal favorite. I'd like to thank each and every Footballguys subscriber - especially those who click on this sometimes-too-long mind-dump I call #Trendspotting each week.
As a special thank-you, here are some players to target on the three-game Thanksgiving Day slate. Please also check out our special Power Grid episode dedicated to this slate. But don't worry, we also covered the entire main slate as well.
In no particular order, here are some solid plays for Thursday's games. Note: these are mostly GPP plays because playing cash games on three-game slates is a difficult task.
Continue reading this article with a Season Long Pro subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN