- Kansas City Chiefs at Arizona Cardinals - Over/Under 53.5
- Las Vegas Raiders at Los Angeles Chargers - Over/Under 52
- Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings - Over/Under 47
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Washington Commanders - Over/Under 44
Favorite Additional Spots
- Eagles on the road against the Falcons - Implied Team Total 26.5
- Ravens on the road against the Jets - Implied Team Total 25.25
- Colts on the road against the Texans - Implied Team Total 26.5
- Saints on the road against the Falcons - Implied Team Total 24
- 49ers on the road against the Bears - Implied Team Total 40
- Bengals at home vs. the Steelers - Implied Team Total 25.5
|1||Patrick Mahomes II||at Cardinals||$7,700|
|2||Trevor Lawrence||at Commanders||$5,600|
|3||Trey Lance||at Bears||$6,000|
|4||Jameis Winston||at Falcons||$5,300|
The game of the week, many will gravitate to Chiefs at Cardinals and land on uber-talented Patrick Mahomes II. That puts him in the cash section but still a fantastic play nonetheless. Last season, the Chiefs offense ranked third in both Overall Defense-adjusted Value Over Average (DVOA) and Pass DVOA and first in both Pass Rate Over Expected (PROE) and Early Down Pass Frequency (EDPF). The offense runs through Mahomes because it's by far their best chance at success and they should find just that here in the highest Over/Under (53.5) of the week.
Trevor Lawrence was an incredible prospect and one disastrous season being coached by Urban Meyer and consistently having to throw to Laviska Shenault Jr, Laquon Treadwell, Jamal Agnew, and Dan Arnold hasn't changed a thing. Lawrence is affordably priced at $5,300, has upgraded weapons and coaches, and draws an awesome matchup against a Commanders defense that ranked 27th in Overall DVOA and 28th in Pass DVOA last year.
Continue reading this content with a HALL OF FAME subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN