SUNDAY MORNING UPDATE:
Check back around 10:30 AM EST for any updates to the primary cash game lineup. This week is going to be critical with some of the uncertain situations that are going on.
Update #1 6:12 AM EST:Jakobi Meyers to play and Rhamondre Stevenson likely to play according to Ian Rapoport. No change to primary cash lineup.
This was one of the big news that we were waiting on for this slate, as it is a 4PM game, and we were waiting to see if value would open up from either Kevin Harris or Pierre Strong Jr. From the sound of this, unless Stevenson has a setback he should be good to go. Some of you have asked whether he is a cash game play this week as it is a good matchup and with the Patriots limited options this week, Stevenson could be in a good spot. The problem is that Stevenson's price is prohibitive this week at $8,500 with uncertainty around how many carries he will truly have this week.
SITUATIONS THAT STAND OUT TO THIS WEEK ON THE MAIN SLATE.
- Kansas City (at HOU) – 31.75 points
- Philadelphia (at CHI) – 28.75 points
- Dallas (at JAX) – 26.0 points
Week 14 Recap
Week 14 was a great week and made up for being sick, as we now have cashed in back-to-back weeks after a two week losing streak. I believe we are now 10-4 on the season (could be 9-5 as
Total points scored- 130.6 points
- QB Jared Goff, DET, $7,100- 26.1
- RB Tony Pollard, DAL, $7,500- 20.2
- RB Derrick Henry, TEN $9,000- 19.0
- WR, Chris Moore, HOU, $5,300- 17.4
- WR Garrett Wilson, NYJ, $7,200- 10.8
- WR Jerry Jeudy, DEN, $6,500- 29.3
- TE Travis Kelce, KC, $8,000- 9.1
- Flex RB Tony Jones, SEA, $5,500- 0.7
- TD Tampa Bay, $3,900- -2
What went right:
- Jerry Jeudy was a great play last week at just 19% rostered. Jeudy dominated as the Broncos had one of their best games of the season as Jeudy found the end-zone three times.
- Jared Goff was a great play at the price. The Vikings vs Lions game went to expectations as the game ended up being a shootout and go over the total. Goff threw for 330 yards and 3 touchdowns against the porous Vikings pass defense.
What went wrong:
- Tony Jones was a mistake. Adam Schefter said about an hour before the game that Jones would get the start, yet he only had one carry in that game.
- Tampa Bay’s defense completely collapsed as Brock Purdy tore through them putting up 35 points
Continue reading this content with a HALL OF FAME subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE