Unlock More Content Like This With a Footballguys Premium Subscription
"FBG is the best fantasy football advisory service anywhere."
Nigel Eccles, Co-Founder, FanDuel
As I watch games from Thursday through Monday Night Football, I take notes on the things that catch my eye. From injuries to unexpected box score production, both good and bad, to scheme quirks and situations that could affect a player's production in weeks to come. By Wednesday evening, I turn these notes and the subsequent news and investigation into the Eyes of the Guru column.
On Monday mornings, I will be sharing those raw notes. There will not be a lot of analysis or in-depth description. Those things take time and will come later in the week. The goal is to give our customers an early heads up on things that could impact your important decisions for the week, so if something in the notes is particularly important to your team, you can look into it on your own and/or wait until the EOTG comes out that week to get my take.
These are the notes from week eight.
- Jalen Thompson 4-2 PD
- Grady Jarrett knee injury in the first quarter.
- Richie Grant showing up more over last couple of games. 6-3 PD
- Patrick Queen 9-2 having the best season of his career
- Justin Madubuike with another strong outing 3-0-1
- Kyle Hamilton shows up again 9-1
- Trey Hendrickson helped off with an ankle injury. Joseph Ossai was the immediate replacement. Hendrickson returned to finish the game.
- Anthony Walker Jr. 2-2 is getting the snaps, but he's not putting up the production.
- Rashaan Evans to the 53-man roster but he did not play much
- Markquese Bell 5-1, Damone Clark 4-2 Dallas dominated the game so there was limited tackle opportunity
- Monday Night Football
Green Bay Packers
Continue reading this content with a ELITE subscription.
An ELITE subscription is required to access content for IDP (individual defensive players) leagues. If this league is not a IDP (individual defensive players) league, you can edit your leagues here.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE