The 2021 NFL free-agent class is loaded with big names at the skill positions. Those were covered in Part 1 of this series. Now, Part 2 covers the best of the rest with dynasty implications in the offseason and beyond:
- Teddy Bridgewater
- Tyrod Taylor
- Ben Roethlisberger (Pending Retirement)
- Ryan Fitzpatrick
- Andy Dalton
- Marcus Mariota
- Mitchell Trubisky
- Chase Edmonds
- Sony Michel
- Raheem Mostert
- David Johnson
- Mark Ingram II
- Rashaad Penny
- Darrel Williams
- Damien Williams
- Michael Gallup
- Christian Kirk
- D.J. Chark Jr
- A.J. Green
- Emmanuel Sanders
- Sammy Watkins
- James Washington
- Gallup, 2nd for Miles Sanders
- Gallup, Dawson Knox, 2nd for Rashod Bateman, 1st
- Gallup, Trey Lance, 1st for Dak Prescott (Superflex)
POTENTIAL INCUMBENT BENEFACTORS
- Eno Benjamin: The lone notable under-contract Arizona running back and would benefit from James Conner and/or Chase Edmonds departing in free agency.
- Jake Funk: Sony Michel is the RB2 and, while Cam Akers is set to return late in 2021 or in 2022, Funk should stick as the RB3 for the Rams.
- DeeJay Dallas: Travis Homer: While neither are optimal offseason stashes at the position, Alex Collins and Rashaad Penny are both notable free agents.
- Cedrick Wilson: Michael Gallup should find solid (or better) money in free agency and Wilson has shown well in the WR2/3/4 roles for Dallas this season.
- Rondale Moore: One of the bigger escalation players for 2022, A.J. Green and Christian Kirk are notable free agents on the depth chart.
- Laviska Sheanult: A quizzical lack of progression this season, but Round 2 pedigree
- Rashod Bateman: Sammy Watkins a free agent and a Year 2 progression for Round 1 wide receivers should be expected.
- Gabriel Davis: Emmanuel Sanders is a key free agent for the Bills and even if Davis settles as the WR2/3, that is fantasy-viable when paired with Josh Allen.
- Drew Sample: Tight ends are slow to develop and Sample is getting closer to the end of his rookie contract as a Round 2 pick.
- Irv Smith: Returning from a significant injury is the first priority for Smith, but Conklin gone would be a significant boost as in retrospect 2021 looks like it would have been more of a committee than Smith supporters would have liked.