SUNDAY MORNING UPDATE:
Update #1 11:38 EST
James Robinson is out for the Jets. Based on the matchup, this puts Michael Carter ahead of Latavius Murray for me this week as the third running back. With that said, I'm not sure I want two Jets players in my lineup, so I'm downgrading DK Metcalf to Chris Godwin and the Broncos defense to the Titans to afford to upgrade Garrett Wilson to JuJu Smith-Schuster. I would much prefer two Chiefs than two Jets
Best of luck everyone.
- QB Jimmy Garoppolo, SF, $6,800
- RB Rachaad White, TB, $6,400
- RB Jeff Wilson, MIA, $7,700
- WR, Keenan Allen, LAC, $7,300
- WR Chris Godwin, TB, $7,000
- WR JuJu Smith-Schuster, KC, $6,600
- TE Travis Kelce, KC, $8,200
- Flex RB Michael Carter, NYJ, $6,200
- TD Tennessee Titans, $3,700
SITUATIONS THAT STAND OUT TO THIS WEEK ON THE MAIN SLATE.
- Miami (vs HOU) – 29.75 points
- Kansas City (vs LAR) – 29.25 points
- San Francisco (vs NO) – 26 points
- LA Chargers (at ARI) – 26 points
PSA and Apology
This is coming out extremely late on Saturday Night/Sunday Morning and for that I apologize. This has been an extremely difficult week, as Thanksgiving week with the extra content is always a tough one while still balancing time with the family. This year was a little more complicated as my wife gave birth to our second child on Monday and with three days in the hospital it threw everything out of synch. We will be back at the normal time next week and are working on ways to get this out even sooner.
Week 11 Recap
Week 11 was a difficult week to swallow. While it wasn’t a complete washout as the lineup ended up between the 48-52% of lineups as several of my lineups either ended on the right side of the cut line while others just missed finishing 51st out of 100. This one was extremely frustrating as if not for the 40-3 drubbing of the Minnesota Vikings this lineup would have easily cashed.
Total points scored- 151.84
- QB Josh Allen, BUF, $9,200- 12.58
- RB Devin Singletary, BUF, $6,400- 16.7
- RB David Montgomery, CHI, $6,200- 19.6
- WR, CeeDee Lamb, DAL, $8,100- 10.5
- WR Courtland Sutton, DEN, $7,000- 7.0
- WR Garrett Wilson, NYJ, $6,200- 2.2
- TE Pat Freiermuth, PIT, $5,400- 11.9
- Flex RB Dalvin Cook, MIN, $8,300- 7.2
- TD Las Vegas Raiders, $3,200- 6
What went right:
- Really nothing went all that great, but going to try to be positive here. Pat Freiermuth was one of the best value tight ends on this slate.
- Dalvin Cook went right, although the result did not end up correct for us. Cook looked fantastic against the Cowboys defense. Cook had 72 yards on just 11 carries in the blowout loss and was on pace for much more if the rest of the team could have performed even remotely close to what they were expected to as a one point favorite.
What went wrong:
- Josh Allen is a head scratcher. The Bills kicked 6 field goals in this game, as they seemingly could not punch the ball into the end-zone.
- The Vikings lost 40-3, that one is likely going to frustrate me through the remainder of the year.
- CeeDee Lamb was also a victim of this Vikings vs Cowboys game. Lamb finished with just 7 fantasy points as the Cowboys did not need to throw the ball in the second half and had pulled their starters midway through the third quarter.
Continue reading this content with a HALL OF FAME subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN