Links to other Pick-a-Player discussions:
The premise of a Pick-a-Player question is as follows:
- Three comparable players are available.
- The draft is at a stage where these players are usually drafted.
- You can take one of them or pass on all three for someone else.
Every few days, we ask a question of five groups of people -- the Footballguys staff, the active members of our Shark Pool message board, and the great people following our Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook pages. If you'd like to answer a future Pick-a-Player question, there will be more throughout July. Plus, there is a lot of other content on those pages as well. Follow us and/or join the Shark Pool, and you can take part in the great discussions happening every day.
- 1 quarterback
- 2 running backs
- 3 wide receivers
- 1 tight end
- 1 flex (RB/WR/TE)
- 1 kicker
- 1 defense
- Christian McCaffrey, Carolina
- Dalvin Cook, Minnesota
- Alvin Kamara, New Orleans
- Saquon Barkley, NY Giants
And the winner is -- Derrick Henry. And it wasn't very close. See the percentages below.
Continue reading this article with a 100% free Insider subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN