Join the Footballguys Daily Update
Start your morning with our roundup of the most important stories in football - with the fantasy insight you need to make league-winning decisions. Delivered straight to your inbox, 100% free.
- Los Angeles Chargers at Cleveland Browns - Over/Under 47.5
- Philadelphia Eagles at Arizona Cardinals - Over/Under 49
- Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams - Over/Under 43
- Detroit Lions at New England Patriots - Over/Under 45.5
Favorite Additional Spots
- Buccaneers at home vs. the Falcons - Implied Team Total 28
- Bills at home vs. the Steelers - Implied Team Total 30.25
- Jaguars at home vs. the Texans - Implied Team Total 25.25
- Vikings at home vs. the Bears - Implied Team Total 25.75
- 49ers on the road against the Panthers - Implied Team Total 22.75
- Dolphins on the road against the Jets - Implied Team Total 24.25
- Titans on the road against the Commanders - Implied Team Total 22
|1||Josh Allen||vs. Steelers||$8,200|
|2||Justin Herbert||at Browns||$7,100|
|3||Ryan Tannehill||at Commanders||$5,800|
Josh Allen ranks sixth in Expected Points Added per Play (EPA/Play) and eighth in Completion Percentage Over Expected (CPOE) and leads a Bills offense that ranks first in Pass Rate Over Expected (PROE), first in Early Down Pass Frequency Rate (EDPF), tenth in Overall Defense-adjusted Value Over Average (DVOA), and fifth in Pass DVOA. The Bills play at home as 14-point favorites and have the highest Implied Team Total (30.25) of the week.
Justin Herbert ranks ninth in EPA/Play, and third in CPOE, and leads a Chargers offense that ranks third in PROE, third in EDPF, 11th in Overall DVOA, and sixth in Pass DVOA. He gets to play against one of the worst and most banged-up defenses in football that ranks 30th in Overall DVOA and 18th in Pass DVOA.
Continue reading this content with a HALL OF FAME subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE