Week eleven notes.
- Monday Night Football
- Roquan Smith having the expected impact 6-1-1
- Patrick Queen blows up 9-3-.5
- Kyle Hamilton knee
- Is Geno Stone still playing eveny snap? 3-0
- Tremain Edmunds inactive, Tyrel Dodson 9-4 in his place. Matt Milano 8-4-1 FR
- A.J. Epenesa ankle
- Ed Oliver left after what looked like a friendly fire shot to the ribs
- Damar Hamlin 1-3 PD, Jordan Poyer 2-3 PD anything amiss here?
- Jaquan Brisker 7-3 FF injured late? Kyler Gordon 4-3 concussion
- Jack Sanborn continues to roll 8-1 FR
- Rookie corner rule; Cam Taylor-Britt 9-3, Tre Flowers 3-3, Eli Apple 2-2 PD, Mike Hilton 1-1 corner snaps
- Deion Jones to the bench. Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah 7-5, Sione Takitaki 4-5 snaps
- John Johnson III 8-2
- Dorance Armstrong bounces back 3-0-2 FR
- Micah Parsons 4-0-2 int, came off the field gingerly late in the 3rd
- Jonas Griffith to miss time, grab and start Alex Singleton (8-4) against the Panthers
- D.J. Jones hand, Jonathan Harris knee, leaves Denver thin on the line
- Maybe there was more to the John Cominsky in the starting role? 3-0-1 at half
- And there is Derrick Barnes again… 6-1
- Jeff Okudah concussion
- Will Harris quietly putting up number 5-3 FF, six combined tackles in four straight games
Green Bay Packers
- Krys Barnes 6-6-1, Quay Walker 8-4-.5 before leaving with a shoulder injury
- Adrioan Amos getting hot. 14-5-1 last 2 games
- Ifeadi Odenogbo joined the DE rotation 2-0-1 FF
Kansas City Chiefs
- Michael Danna 3-1-2, Chris Jones 5-0-2
- Willie Gay Jr gets it done again 7-4-1, but was topped by Nick Bolton 10-4 FF int
- Juan Thornhill calf. Might open a door for Bryan Cook.
Las Vegas Raiders
- Denzel Perryman coming off in sub-packages? 5-1 snaps. Jayon Brown three down LB?
- Nate Hobbs close to return
Los Angeles Chargers
- Kenneth Murray neck
- Nasir Adderly injured Alohi Gillman
Los Angeles Rams
- A'Shawn Robinson knee
- The Vikings were manhandled. Dallas 37 rush attempts, Eric Kendricks 2-1 and Jordan Hicks 4-2?
- Andrew Booth Jr 9-0
New England Patriots
- Kyle Dugger finally healthy? 4-3-1 PD
- Deatrich Wise Jr sighting 2-3-1 PD
- Ja'Whaun Bentley 8-1 but don’t chase the numbers
New Orleans Saints
- Kaden Ellis filled in nicely both on the field and in the box score 6-5-1.5 PD
- Petyon Turner ankle? Carl Granderson 3-4-1.5, Tanoh Kpassagnon
- David Onyemata 3-2
New York Giants
New York Jets
- Quincy Williams limped off middle of the first quarter. Returned to finish 2-5-1
- Michael Carter chest
- Carl Lawson finally made an impact 2-1-1
- Signed Linval Joseph 1-3-.5 and Ndamukong Suh 1-2 make an immediate impact. Killed Vernon Hargrave’s value? Milton Williams coming on? 2-2-1, 9-6-2 PD over last four games
- C.J. Gardner-Johnson 10-1
San Francisco 49ers
- Monday Night Football
- Joshua Kalu 7-0 FF at SS
- The Commanders shuffled free safety, Bobby McCain, to corner, replacing Danny Johnson. The move opened a spot for Darrick Forrest to start at safety. Forrest 2-2 int.
- Montez Sweat 3-0-2 heating up again
- Benjamin St. Juste injured
Enjoy this article? Find more from John here.
Continue reading this content with a ELITE subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN