Unlock more content like this with a Footballguys Premium Subscription.
"FBG is the best fantasy football advisory service anywhere."
Nigel Eccles, Co-Founder, FanDuel
- New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers - Over/Under 39.5
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers - Over/Under 38.5
- Alvin Kamara OUT and Kendre Miller Questionable - Upgrade Jamaal Williams
- Diontae Johnson OUT - Upgrade George Pickens, Pat Freiermuth, Allen Robinson, and Calvin Austin
- Amari Cooper Questionable but unlikely to play - Upgrade Elijah Moore, Donovan Peoples-Jones, and David Njoku
- D.J. Chark Jr Questionable - Upgrade Adam Thielen, Terrace Marshall, and Jonathan Mingo
Derek Carr is surrounded by exciting weapons in Chris Olave, Michael Thomas, Rashid Shaheed, and Juwan Johnson and the offense should lean on him with Alvin Kamara out again due to suspension. His matchup is favorable against a Panthers defense that ranked 17th in Dropback EPA (Expected Points Added) Allowed and 19th in Success Rate last season and that will be without cornerback Jaycee Horn due to injury.
The Browns are 2.5-point favorites despite being on the road and that's simply because they're the better team. The Steelers defense is not what it once was. They were lit up by Brock Purdy in Week 1 after ranking 19th in EPA/Play Allowed and 22nd in Dropback EPA Allowed last season. And Deshaun Watson comes with rushing upside. He carried 5 times in Week 1 for 45 yards and 1 touchdown.
Continue reading this content with a HALL OF FAME subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE