- Buffalo Bills at Baltimore Ravens - Over/Under 51
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Philadelphia Eagles - Over/Under 46
- Cleveland Browns at Atlanta Falcons - Over/Under 47.5
Favorite Additional Spots
- Lions at home vs. the Seahawks - Implied Team Total 26
- Chargers on the road against the Texans - Implied Team Total 24.5
- Packers at home vs. the Patriots - Implied Team Total 25
- Colts at home vs. the Titans - Implied Team Total 23.25
- Cowboys at home vs. the Commanders - Implied Team Total 22.5
|1||Josh Allen||at Ravens||$8,400|
|2||Lamar Jackson||vs. Bills||$8,300|
|3||Jalen Hurts||vs. Jaguars||$8,200|
|4||Trevor Lawrence||at Eagles||$5,700|
|5||Jacoby Brissett||at Falcons||$5,500|
Josh Allen ranks sixth in Expected Points Added per Play (EPA/Play) and fourth in Completion Percentage Over Expected (CPOE) and leads a Bills offense that ranks first in Pass Rate Over Expected (PROE), third in Early Down Pass Frequency Rate (EDPF), sixth in Overall Defense-adjusted Value Over Average (DVOA), and fifth in Pass DVOA. The Over/Under (51) in this Bills at Ravens game is the highest of the week. The Ravens' pass defense is banged-up and can be had by anyone right now as evidenced by DeVante Parker's 156 receiving yards just last week.
The Over/Under (51) in this Bills at Ravens game is the highest of the week and Lamar Jackson is off to an MVP start to the 2022 season. Jackson is tied for the most touchdowns accounted for (12) out of all 32 teams. You read that correctly. No team has scored more touchdowns than Jackson on the year. Jackson ranks fifth in EPA/Play, 15th in CPOE, and leads a Ravens offense that ranks eighth in PROE, first in Overall DVOA, and first in Pass DVOA. And Jackson gets to play at home against a banged-up Bills' secondary.
Continue reading this content with a HALL OF FAME subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN