As we race toward August, Footballguys.com will look at one team per day with our quick-hitting Team Vibes and Players to Target and Avoid, where we check out the overall mood of each team's offense and let you know the players we are in on (because they are great values at the cost it takes to acquire them) and who we're out on (because they are too expensive and won't give you a good return on that investment).
This daily series went from June 30 through July 31. All 32 of them are free to Insiders. To become an Insider, simply sign up with a free account.
And here are all of the Team Vibes and Players to Target and Avoid articles:
Arizona | Atlanta | Baltimore | Buffalo | Carolina | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Dallas | Denver | Detroit | Green Bay | Houston | Indianapolis | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Las Vegas | LA Chargers | LA Rams | Miami | Minnesota | New England | New Orleans | NY Giants | NY Jets | Philadelphia | Pittsburgh | San Francisco | Seattle | Tampa Bay | Tennessee | Washington
Want a brief overview? Here it is:
Want a longer breakdown of how it's going in Arizona? Read on.
Cardinals, Team Vibes
- Good - 0
- Neutral - 0
- Bad - 16
Staffers with Good Vibes
Staffers with Neutral Vibes
Staffers with Bad Vibes
- Jason Wood: Forecast to be one of the NFL's worst teams, it's hard to see the silver lining. The new coaching staff is wildly inexperienced, and their franchise quarterback is injured and has yet to prove worthy of his massive contract.
- Ben Cummins: The Cardinals are the worst team in the NFL, and Kyler Murray’s knee injury is a concern.
- Dave Kluge: But they can quickly flip to good when Kyler Murray returns. While not the most explosive offense, we can project it to be funneled through Marquise Brown and James Conner.
- Phil Alexander: We're looking at some combination of Colt McCoy and the immobile version of Kyler Murray at quarterback.
- Daniel Harms: The Cardinals are on their way to the number 1 pick in 2024.
- Hutchinson Brown: This team is looking like it could have the number one overall pick in 2023.
- Sam Wagman: This is the worst team in the NFL and, depending on how long Kyler Murray is out, the frontrunner for the 2024 1st overall pick
- Christian Williams: The decision-makers should have their eyes set on Caleb Williams and Drake Maye.
- Joey Wright: Kyler Murray is expected to miss the start of the season, and it is hard to find much else to be optimistic about for 2023.
- Andy Hicks: Losing players without replacing them is asking for trouble. Kyler Murray, even if fit, is still unproven at leading an offense
- Ryan Weisse: Don't really trust the new coaching staff, and their franchise quarterback is set to miss time.
- Jeff Haseley: Even if Kyler Murray returns for the entire season or the majority of the season, his rushing output should be minimized greatly, which diminishes his appeal considerably.
- Jeff Tefertiller: With Kyler Murray slow to return from his late-season injury, the Cardinals will be playing for 2024 with two potential high first-round picks.
- Jeff Bell: A team transitioning offensive identity with health questions around their star quarterback.
- Zareh Kantzabedian: Kyler Murray isn't expected to start for the first week of the regular season. If he does start at any point, I wouldn't expect him to be mobile.
- Chad Parsons: In contention for the 1.01 pick and TBD on how much and how effective Kyler Murray will play.
Continue reading this content with a 100% free Insider subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE