- Arizona Cardinals at Las Vegas Raiders - Over/Under 51.5
- Washington Commanders at Detroit Lions - Over/Under 48.5
- Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars - Over/Under 45
Favorite Additional Spots
- Broncos at home vs. the Texans - Implied Team Total 27.75
- Rams at home vs. the Falcons - Implied Team Total 28.25
- Bengals on the road against the Cowboys - Implied Team Total 24.5
- Browns at home vs. the Jets - Implied Team Total 23
- 49ers at home vs. the Seahawks - Implied Team Total 25
- Giants at home vs. the Panthers - Implied Team Total 22.75
|1||Lamar Jackson||vs. Dolphins||$7,400|
|2||Kyler Murray||at Raiders||$7,500|
|3||Trey Lance||vs. Seahawks||$5,700|
|4||Trevor Lawrence||vs. Colts||$5,300|
|5||Carson Wentz||at Lions||$5,800|
Lamar Jackson got off to a nice start throwing for three touchdowns against the lowly Jets. He'll now play at home against a decent Dolphins defense. The matchup isn't ideal yet with superstars like Patrick Mahomes II, Justin Herbert, and Josh Allen not on the main slate, Jackson is the face of the cash game quarterback in Week 2. J.K. Dobbins' lack of health means the offense should once again revolve around Jackson's arm and of course, he offers upside as a rusher as well.
Continue reading this content with a HALL OF FAME subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN