SUNDAY MORNING UPDATE:
Sunday Morning Update: 10:40 AM EST
No changes to the primary cash lineup this week unless there are any unanticipated breaking news that breaks between now and the start of these games.
SITUATIONS THAT STAND OUT TO THIS WEEK ON THE MAIN SLATE.
- Miami (vs DET) – 27.5 points
- Philadelphia (vs PIT) – 26.75 points
- Minnesota (vs ARI) – 26.25 points
- Dallas (vs CHI) – 26 points
Week 7 Recap
Thankfully the Sunday Morning updates have been absolutely massive this season. Almost every week, I spend a considerable amount of time looking and relooking at the Primary Cash Lineup to try to find the lineup that is the most optimal for both the Saturday release of this article as well as any Sunday Morning Update. It is a critical thing to check on Sunday Mornings to ensure that any injury news or any changes are made to that Primary Cash Lineup or just my general slate thoughts.
The lineup was a garbage lineup, we just made a pivotal switch from Breece Hall, A.J. Dillon and CeeDee Lamb to Ken Walker III, Aaron Jones and Chris Godwin. The pivot was entirely framed around the switch from Dillon to Jones, and while I had Hall over Walker accepted the downgrade that ended up being extremely fortunate given that Breece Hall got hurt after just 4 carries in which he was on pace for a massive game.
Total points scored- 127.2
- QB Lamar Jackson, BAL, $8,800- 10.7
- RB Ken Walker III, SEA, $7,300- 28.8
- RB Aaron Jones, GB, $6,800- 24.1
- WR, Chris Godwin, TB, $7,000- 8.0
- WR Tee Higgins, CIN, $7,100- 11.8
- WR DK Metcalf, SEA, $6,900- 1.7
- TE Greg Dulcich, DEN, $4,000- 8.1
- Flex RB Josh Jacobs, LV, $8,600- 35.0
- TD Atlanta Falcons, $3,300- -1.0
What went right:
- The running backs carried the entire lineup. Between Ken Walker III, Aaron Jones and Josh Jacobs, they scored a collective 87.7 of the 127 points scored. All three were in great spots last week, but the key player was really Aaron Jones who was the lowest rostered of the three who scored two touchdowns which was a massive result.
- Avoiding Breece Hall was more lucky than good. He was off to a fantastic start, but ended up getting injured.
What went wrong:
- Lamar Jackson was incredibly infuriating. In a premiere matchup the Ravens almost lost to the Browns in a game in which Jackson had just 120 yards passing, no touchdowns, and thankfully added 59 yards rushing to break 10 points.
- DK Metcalf getting hurt was tough, especially as Marquise Goodwin came in and dominated this matchup as Goodwin dominated with 67 yards and two touchdowns.
Continue reading this content with a HALL OF FAME subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN