Unlock More Content Like This With a Footballguys Premium Subscription
"FBG is the best fantasy football advisory service anywhere."
Nigel Eccles, Co-Founder, FanDuel
Saturday MORNING UPDATE:
Update #1: 11:23 AM EST
I just realized that I put in the wrong lineup, the primary cash lineup was supposed to include JuJu Smith Schuster and not Terry McLaurin.
- QB Gardner Minshew, PHI, $6,100
- RB Christian McCaffrey, SF, $9,400
- RB Derrick Henry, TEN, $9,800
- WR, Richie James, NYG, $5,200
- WR Marquise Goodwin, SEA, $5,800
- WR JuJu Smith-Schuster, KC, $7,300
TE TJ Hockenson, MIN, $6,000
- Flex RB Isiah Pacheco, KC, $6,700
- TD Carolina, $3,500
SITUATIONS THAT STAND OUT TO THIS WEEK ON THE MAIN SLATE.
- Kansas City (vs SEA) – 29.75 points
- Minnesota (vs NYG) – 26.25 points
- Dallas (vs PHI) – 25.75 points
Week 16 Recap
Week 15 was another incredible week for the Primary Cash Lineup as it has now cashed 3 weeks in a row, and we have guaranteed a profitable season based as the lineup is now 10-5 or 11-4 depending on how you did back in Week 10 which the lineup was on the cut line. This has potential to be the best season of this article, if we can close out the final three weeks, as a 14-4/13-5 record would surpass the best year of this article which was 12-5.
Total points scored- 130.6 points
- QB Tom Brady, TB, $6,800- 18.58
- RB Rex Burkhead, HOU, $4,800- 2.7
- RB Derrick Henry, TEN, $8,900- 24.3
- WR, Mike Williams, LAC, $7,200- 8.7
- WR Chris Godwin, TB, $7,000- 18.3
- WR Zay Jones, JAX, $6,300- 31.9
- TE Travis Kelce, KC, $8,000- 15.5
- Flex RB James Conner, ARI, $7,200- 16.6
- TD Denver Broncos, $3,700- 10
What went right:
- Zay Jones was the key to cashing last week, as to get 31.9 points out of a $6,300 receiver who is 45% rostered meant it was very likely that as long as you had him, you were going to cash this past week.
- Tom Brady was both disappointing and a success at the same time. At $6,800 if you told me he was going to score 18.58 points before the game, I sign up for that 100% of the time. However, he had 15.6 points at halftime as the Buccaneers completely collapsed in the second half of that game last week.
- Derrick Henry was great in the premier matchup last week against the Chargers as he topped 100 yards and found the end-zone.
What went wrong:
- Rex Burkhead was a mistake. He was involved early in the passing game as he caught two quick passes, but then was seemingly not on the field for the rest of the game as he was only on the field for 12 plays last week. While he was a mistake, it’s difficult to know what the lineup would have looked like without his savings in it.
- Mike Williams was a surprise as the Chargers threw for 313 yards, but Mike Williams had just four receptions for 67 yards and most of that came late in the game last week.
Continue reading this content with a HALL OF FAME subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE