Photo: Jake Roth, USA Today Sports
These are the notes from Week 16.
- Jalen Thompson 10-1 PD
- Isaiah Simmons role, seeing time as slot corner and safety
- Jordan Poyer 1-0, Damar Hamlin 4-2. Weather/game script/matchup. Bengals are a much different/better matchup.
- Jaycee Horn hand/wrist done for the year
- Frankie Luvu 4-1 because the Lions run game had 17 attempts for 45 yards
- Brian Burns 2-0-2 PD despite horrible matchup.
- Nicholas Morrow 5-3 int, Joe Thomas 6-1
- Cameron Sample 3-3-1
- Logan Wilson on hot streak 7-2-1 FF, 30-11-2.5, FF over last three games
- Deion Jones 2-1, Tony Fields II 6-4 Reggie Ragland 7-3 really?
- Cowboys pass rush has been quiet lately. Demarcus Lawrence has no sacks since Week 11 and only eight solo stops. Micah Parsons one sack in last four games. Dorance Armstrong four assists in last four games.
- Nahshon Wright 6-1
- Damone Clark 2-2, Anthony Barr 4-3 FR snaps
- Alex Singleton 13-7, Josey Jewell 5-5. The Chiefs were back to being a marginal matchup last week. Cody Barton 5-4, Jordyn Brooks 5-3
- Panthers ran the ball 42 times and Alex Anzalone was 4-1?
- No sacks recorded, Romeo Okwara 1-0 snap count.
- Ifeatu Melifonwu 7-1. Role?
Green Bay Packers
- Adrian Amos 9-2
- Quay Walker 0-1, De'Vondre Campbell 1-2 int
- Ogbonnia Okoronkwo four sacks over last four games, nine or more points in five of last seven games.
- Jonathan Greenard back in action 1-2 FR edge snaps?
- Devin Lloyd6-3-int. Must have gotten the message.
- Dawuane Smoot Achilles
- Rayshawn Jenking comes back to reality but still has a solid day 5-4
Las Vegas Raiders
- Denzel Perryman shoulder. Luke Masterson the next man up 6-4
- Chandler Jones elbow
Los Angeles Rams
- Michael Hoecht 3-0-2, Larrell Murchison 4-0-2
- Bradley Chubb hand
- Eric Rowe 6-0-1 PD. 13-1-2 over last two games
- Harrison Smith 2-1 slumping since missing Week 14 with a neck injury. Josh Metellus 4-1
- Duke Shelley 9-0 replacing Cameron Dantzler
New England Patriots
- Josh Uche has at least half a sack in seven of last eight games with multiple sacks in three of them.
- Monster game for Marcus Jones 12-2 FR/Int/TD. 17 or more points in three of last four games. Jonathan Jones 8 solo stops. Double-digit points in five of last seven games
- Ja'Whaun Bentley 9-3 PD. Double-digit points in seven of last nine games, three in a row. Dolphins in Week 17
- Kyle Dugger 2-2, Jabril Peppers 5-0 safety snaps?
New Orleans Saints
- Carl Granderson 5-1-1 starting job?
- Demario Davis 0-5 despite great matchup. Kaden Ellis 5-2 with Peter Werner inactive
New York Giants
- Azeez Ojulari ankle
- Leonard Williams is back 2-2-1
- Does Jaylon Smith have a chance to return next year? 3-7-1
- Landon Collins 3-1-1 PD playing safety or ILB? Jason Pinnock 2-1
New York Jets
- Will Parks got the start at free safety but did nothing 1-1
- Robert Spillane 7-5, taking over the lead role?
- The Chiefs were back to being a marginal matchup last week. Cody Barton 5-4, Jordyn Brooks 5-3
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Antoine Winfield Jr 4-3 and Mike Edwards 6-1 returned, but Logan Ryan still managed 5-3. Snap counts.
- Zach Cunningham a late activation, then an early exit with an elbow. Monty Rice 7-2
- Denico Autry has his best game of the season 5-2-1 FF 2PD. Vs Dal this week.
- Jon Bostic injured. David Mayo 4-5. Kamren Curl inactive, Jeremy Reaves 5-3
- Chase Young makes his debut 1-1 PD snaps?
Enjoy this article? Find more from John here.
Already a subscriber? Login
Continue reading this content with a ELITE subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE