Join the Footballguys Daily Update
Start your morning with our roundup of the most important stories in football - with the fantasy insight you need to make league-winning decisions. Delivered straight to your inbox, 100% free.
As we race toward August, Footballguys.com will look at one team per day with our extremely in-depth Team Reports and our quick-hitting Team Mood and Players We're In and Out On, where we check out the overall mood of each team's offense and let you know the players we are in on (because they are great values at the cost it takes to acquire them) and who we're out on (because they are too expensive and won't have a good return on that investment).
Here are all of the Team Mood and Players We're In and Out On articles:
Arizona | Atlanta | Baltimore | Buffalo | Carolina | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Dallas | Denver | Detroit | Green Bay | Houston | Indianapolis | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Las Vegas | LA Chargers | LA Rams | Miami | Minnesota | New England | New Orleans | NY Giants | NY Jets | Philadelphia | Pittsburgh | San Francisco | Seattle | Tampa Bay | Tennessee | Washington
Want a brief overview? Here it is:
- Mood - Good
- We're In On at Cost - WR Justin Jefferson
- We're Out On at Cost - No One
Want a longer breakdown of how it's going in Minnesota? Read on.
Minnesota, Team Mood
- Good - 13
- Neutral - 1
- Bad - 0
Staffers in a Good Mood
- Dave Kluge: The upgrade from Mike Zimmer to Kevin O'Connell cannot be understated enough, and Kirk Cousins should enjoy a career year with a loaded supporting cast.
- Chad Parsons: The core of the offense stays together and Kevin O'Connell boosts the ceiling.
- Jason Wood: The offense will be unlocked after being stuck in neutral under Mike Zimmer.
- Ben Cummins: Kirk Cousins provides stability at quarterback for an offense moving to a more pass-heavy approach under new coach Kevin O'Connell.
- Jonathan Morris: O'Connell replacing Mike Zimmer gets me excited to see this Vikings offense reach a new potential we haven't seen before.
- Ryan Weisse: It should be a great offense overall. The new coaching staff could open things up, and great players can have career years.
- Craig Lakins: All the talk is that they're moving in a more pass-happy direction. They have the weapons in place to pull that off well.
- Christian Williams: The change from Mike Zimmer to Kevin O'Connell at head coach should be a welcome one.
- Sam Wagman: The offense is returning and an upgrade from Mike Zimmer’s antiquated system will speed things up.
- Kevin Coleman: With Kevin O’Connell as their head coach, Minnesota should have an improved scheme. Cousins may have a career year in 2022.
- Justin Howe: The offense should open up all over the field, allowing their gobs and gobs of talent to truly blossom.
- Jeff Haseley: Minnesota is on the verge of being one of the better offenses in the league now that Kevin O'Connell's system is replacing Mike Zimmer's.
- Victoria Geary: A more pass-heavy scheme has us all excited for the ceiling we may see this season in Jefferson, Thielen, and Cook.
Staffers in a Neutral Mood
- Andy Hicks: Assuming a new head coach and existing offense gels is risky business.
Staffers in a Bad Mood
Players We're In On at Cost
Continue reading this content with a 100% free Insider subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE