As we race toward August, Footballguys.com will look at one team per day with our extremely in-depth Team Reports and our quick-hitting Team Mood and Players We're In and Out On, where we check out the overall mood of each team's offense and let you know the players we are in on (because they are great values at the cost it takes to acquire them) and who we're out on (because they are too expensive and won't have a good return on that investment).
Here are all of the Team Mood and Players We're In and Out On articles:
Arizona | Atlanta | Baltimore | Buffalo | Carolina | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Dallas | Denver | Detroit | Green Bay | Houston | Indianapolis | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Las Vegas | LA Chargers | LA Rams | Miami | Minnesota | New England | New Orleans | NY Giants | NY Jets | Philadelphia | Pittsburgh | San Francisco | Seattle | Tampa Bay | Tennessee | Washington
Want a brief overview? Here it is:
Want a longer breakdown of how it's going in Cincinnati? Read on.
Cincinnati, Team Mood
- Good - 10
- Neutral - 0
- Bad - 0
Staffers in a Good Mood
- Jason Wood: Coming off a Super Bowl appearance with all the key pieces returning and the front office significantly upgraded the offensive line during free agency.
- Jordan McNamara: Defending AFC championship, but due for regression.
- Chad Parsons: Running back all of the key skill position pieces. The biggest variable is future-minded when Joe Burrow's contract is due.
- Andy Hicks: Everything clicked on the run to a Super Bowl appearance. This offense is young and ambitious.
- Ben Cummins: Joe Burrow is an elite quarterback who has already taken his team to the Super Bowl in his only healthy NFL season.
- Sam Wagman: Super Bowl losers, but they got a WHOLE lot better on the offensive line and bring back just about everyone else.
- Will Grant: They surprised a lot of teams, are not afraid of anyone, and are in a great position to even improve on last year's performance.
- Justin Howe: Even with some natural regression. They're as deep and dynamic as just about anyone.
- Ryan Weisse: Great pieces at every fantasy position and an improved offensive line. It is going to be a big year for the Bengals.
- Christian Williams: Another year of stability within the offense should only be good for everyone.
Staffers in a Neutral Mood
Staffers in a Bad Mood
Players We're In On at Cost
Continue reading this content with a 100% free Insider subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN