Join the Footballguys Daily Update
Start your morning with our roundup of the most important stories in football - with the fantasy insight you need to make league-winning decisions. Delivered straight to your inbox, 100% free.
As we race toward August, Footballguys.com will look at one team per day with our extremely in-depth Team Reports and our quick-hitting Team Mood and Players We're In and Out On, where we check out the overall mood of each team's offense and let you know the players we are in on (because they are great values at the cost it takes to acquire them) and who we're out on (because they are too expensive and won't have a good return on that investment).
Here are all of the Team Mood and Players We're In and Out On articles:
Arizona | Atlanta | Baltimore | Buffalo | Carolina | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Dallas | Denver | Detroit | Green Bay | Houston | Indianapolis | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Las Vegas | LA Chargers | LA Rams | Miami | Minnesota | New England | New Orleans | NY Giants | NY Jets | Philadelphia | Pittsburgh | San Francisco | Seattle | Tampa Bay | Tennessee | Washington
Want a brief overview? Here it is:
- Mood - Good
- We're In On at Cost - WR Michael Pittman
- We're Out On at Cost - No One
Want a longer breakdown of how it's going in Indianapolis? Read on.
Indianapolis, Team Mood
- Good - 7
- Neutral - 5
- Bad - 0
Staffers in a Good Mood
- Jason Wood: I don't think people fully appreciate what an upgrade Matt Ryan is from Carson Wentz. The Colts will be the AFC South winners.
- Ben Cummins: The Colts have a top ten offensive line, a solid coaching staff that provides structure, and an upgrade at quarterback in Matt Ryan.
- Jeff Haseley: Indianapolis is on the path to being a contender in the AFC South. Matt Ryan should be an upgrade over Carson Wentz. The near future is bright.
- Andy Hicks: An already good offense got an upgrade at quarterback.
- Chad Parsons: Matt Ryan stabilizes the offense, paired with one of the best rushing attacks in the NFL.
- Ryan Weisse: Matt Ryan feels like the perfect quarterback for the talent and system of this team.
- Craig Lakins: The presence of a veteran like Matt Ryan brings a calming presence and cuts down on the mistakes that were made last year.
Staffers in a Neutral Mood
- Christian Williams: The offensive line isn't the most inspired group, but Matt Ryan's arrival and another jump from Michael Pittman should give the offense a higher ceiling in 2022.
- Jeff Bell: Matt Ryan will keep them on schedule, but Jonathan Taylor and Michael Pittman are the only pieces worth rostering in shallow leagues.
- Sam Wagman: Matt Ryan is a slight upgrade over Carson Wentz, but the offensive line needs to step its game up.
- Kevin Coleman: People overestimate how much the addition of Matt Ryan helps this offense.
- Jordan McNamara: Matt Ryan is perceived to be better than Carson Wentz, but I'm not convinced Ryan changes the Colts' reality: a good team without a difference maker at quarterback.
Staffers in a Bad Mood
Players We're In On at Cost
Continue reading this content with a 100% free Insider subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE