As we race toward August, Footballguys.com will look at one team per day with our extremely in-depth Team Reports and our quick-hitting Team Mood and Players We're In and Out On, where we check out the overall mood of each team's offense and let you know the players we are in on (because they are great values at the cost it takes to acquire them) and who we're out on (because they are too expensive and won't have a good return on that investment).
Here are all of the Team Mood and Players We're In and Out On articles:
Arizona | Atlanta | Baltimore | Buffalo | Carolina | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Dallas | Denver | Detroit | Green Bay | Houston | Indianapolis | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Las Vegas | LA Chargers | LA Rams | Miami | Minnesota | New England | New Orleans | NY Giants | NY Jets | Philadelphia | Pittsburgh | San Francisco | Seattle | Tampa Bay | Tennessee | Washington
Want a brief overview? Here it is:
- Mood - Neutral
- We're In On at Cost - Chase Edmonds and Sony Michel
- We're Out On at Cost - Tyreek Hill
Want a longer breakdown of how it's going in Miami? Read on.
Miami, Team Mood
- Good - 4
- Neutral - 6
- Bad - 0
Staffers in a Good Mood
- Alfredo Brown: A creative play-caller in McDaniel and dangerous weapons added all over the offense.
- Jeff Haseley: I feel good about the team in general on the offensive and defensive side of the ball, but the AFC is loaded with playoff-caliber teams.
- Christian Williams: The offense replaced DeVante Parker with Tyreek Hill and Myles Gaskin with a flurry of scheme-fitting running backs.
- Craig Lakins: A lot rests on Tua Tagovailoa's shoulders, but he's been given all the offensive weapons he needs to succeed.
Staffers in a Neutral Mood
- Jason Wood: A lot of people think the arrow points up because of new head coach Mike McDaniel. But not every assistant coach with a good rep pans out. Let's wait and see if McDaniel is special.
- Sam Wagman: But if Tua Tagovailoa can take the next step this season, things move very quickly.
- Ben Cummins: Tagovailoa led Miami to a boring 24th-ranked offensive DVOA last season, but the additions of Hill, Edmonds, and McDaniel provide upside.
- Chad Parsons: Be skeptical of Tua Tagovailoa as a lid-lifter of a passing game, but the weapons are improving with Tyreek Hill pushing down everyone in the pecking order.
- Jeff Bell: Production should be consistent between Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle, though they may be the only worthwhile plays.
- Andy Hicks: While everyone else thinks Minnesota will be great with new coaching, but not so in Miami? Tua Tagovailoa is not Kirk Cousins is a good response
Staffers in a Bad Mood
Players We're In On at Cost
Continue reading this content with a 100% free Insider subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE