Join the Footballguys Daily Update
Start your morning with our roundup of the most important stories in football - with the fantasy insight you need to make league-winning decisions. Delivered straight to your inbox, 100% free.
As we race toward August, Footballguys.com will look at one team per day with our extremely in-depth Team Reports and our quick-hitting Team Mood and Players We're In and Out On, where we check out the overall mood of each team's offense and let you know the players we are in on (because they are great values at the cost it takes to acquire them) and who we're out on (because they are too expensive and won't have a good return on that investment).
Here are all of the Team Mood and Players We're In and Out On articles:
Arizona | Atlanta | Baltimore | Buffalo | Carolina | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Dallas | Denver | Detroit | Green Bay | Houston | Indianapolis | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Las Vegas | LA Chargers | LA Rams | Miami | Minnesota | New England | New Orleans | NY Giants | NY Jets | Philadelphia | Pittsburgh | San Francisco | Seattle | Tampa Bay | Tennessee | Washington
Want a brief overview? Here it is:
Want a longer breakdown of how it's going in New York (Jets)? Read on.
NY Jets, Team Mood
- Good - 2
- Neutral - 7
- Bad - 2
Staffers in a Good Mood
- Christian Williams: The only weakness is the quarterback, and Zach Wilson should take a giant step forward with the weapons around him.
- Craig Lakins: They're following the right template for success by surrounding their young QB with playmakers and a solid offensive line.
Staffers in a Neutral Mood
- Chad Parsons: Everything hinges on Zach Wilson elevating the offense, but the weapons have improved substantially over the past two offseasons.
- Sam Wagman: Joe Douglas did the work, surrounding Zach Wilson with the weapons. Now it’s up to Wilson to take advantage.
- Jeff Haseley: But this is a team on the rise that could surprise. The pieces are coming together, but the AFC is loaded.
- Jeff Bell: The individual pieces suggest a major step forward.
- Ryan Weisse: All of the pieces are falling into place. Now we wait and see if Zach Wilson can improve on a bad rookie year.
- Zareh Kantzabedian: With Zach Wilson under center, it's difficult to get excited about the receivers.
- Ben Cummins: Zach Wilson will need to take a step forward but there is optimism that can occur with added weapons on offense.
Staffers in a Bad Mood
- Jason Wood: Zach Wilson isn't the guy, and it's not clear Saleh or the coordinators are quality hires, either.
- Andy Hicks: Zach Wilson needs to have improved exponentially after an awful rookie season.
Players We're In On at Cost
Continue reading this content with a 100% free Insider subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE