Join the Footballguys Daily Update
Start your morning with our roundup of the most important stories in football - with the fantasy insight you need to make league-winning decisions. Delivered straight to your inbox, 100% free.
As we race toward August, Footballguys.com will look at one team per day with our extremely in-depth Team Reports and our quick-hitting Team Mood and Players We're In and Out On, where we check out the overall mood of each team's offense and let you know the players we are in on (because they are great values at the cost it takes to acquire them) and who we're out on (because they are too expensive and won't have a good return on that investment).
Here are all of the Team Mood and Players We're In and Out On articles:
Arizona | Atlanta | Baltimore | Buffalo | Carolina | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Dallas | Denver | Detroit | Green Bay | Houston | Indianapolis | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Las Vegas | LA Chargers | LA Rams | Miami | Minnesota | New England | New Orleans | NY Giants | NY Jets | Philadelphia | Pittsburgh | San Francisco | Seattle | Tampa Bay | Tennessee | Washington
Want a brief overview? Here it is:
Want a longer breakdown of how it's going in Tennessee? Read on.
Tennessee, Team Mood
- Good - 0
- Neutral - 8
- Bad - 5
Staffers in a Good Mood
Staffers in a Neutral Mood
- Chad Parsons: Solid quarterback and Derrick Henry returning as the centerpiece of the offense.
- Andy Hicks: A team with more than 10 wins in consecutive seasons should not be dismissed.
- Jeff Haseley: As long as Tennessee has Derrick Henry, they will be competitive. Mike Vrabel seems to know how to pull a rabbit out of a hat.
- Kevin Coleman: As long as Derrick Henry remains healthy, this offense will finish in the top half of the NFL.
- Jeff Bell: It is all on Derrick Henry, but even in a disastrous 2021, Ryan Tannehill still finished as QB15 in points per game.
- Ben Cummins: The Titans lack playmakers on offense but have a reliable veteran quarterback in Ryan Tannehill to steady the ship.
- Christian Williams: The receiver room is a net positive with the additions of Robert Woods and Treylon Burks, but everything rides on Derrick Henry's availability.
- Will Grant: We've dismissed the Titans in previous seasons only to see them defy the odds and exceed expectations.
Staffers in a Bad Mood
- Jason Wood: One of the better teams in recent years now faces uncertainty at key positions, from quarterback to the play-caller to Derrick Henry's age and workload finally taking a toll.
- Sam Wagman: When your entire season rests on whether your 28-year-old running back returns healthy from a major foot injury, it’s probably not that great.
- Ryan Weisse: I like the weapons and coaching staff but do not trust Ryan Tannehill. Last year looked like regression, and I'm not sure we can expect better in 2022.
- Jordan McNamara: I suspect 2023 looks more like a rebuild than it looks like the 2022 roster.
- Nick Whalen: The offensive line and quarterback play have been getting worse, which makes it difficult to have confidence in other parts of this offense.
Players We're In On at Cost
Continue reading this content with a 100% free Insider subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE