- Cleveland Browns vs. Buffalo Bills in Detroit - Over/Under 49.5
- Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings - Over/Under 47.5
- Detroit Lions at New York Giants - Over/Under 44.5
- Chicago Bears at Atlanta Falcons - Over/Under 49.5
Favorite Additional Spots
- Ravens at home vs. the Panthers - Implied Team Total 27.25
- Bengals on the road against the Steelers - Implied Team Total 22
- Eagles on the road against the Colts - Implied Team Total 25.5
- Broncos at home vs. the Raiders - Implied Team Total 22
- Commanders on the road against the Texans - Implied Team Total 21.75
|1||Justin Fields||at Falcons||$7,600|
|2||Lamar Jackson||vs. Panthers||$8,400|
|3||Russell Wilson||vs. Raiders||$5,800|
Justin Fields' DraftKings points over his past two games: 45.72 and 43.38. Fields' rushing production over the past two contests: 178 yards, 1 touchdown and 147 yards, 2 touchdowns. Fields now gets to attack a Falcons defense that only ranks 28th in EPA/Play Allowed, 25th in Dropback EPA Allowed, and dead last in Success Rate.
*Lamar Jackson is questionable although there is optimism he will play.* Jackson leads a Ravens offense that ranks eighth in EPA/Play and seventh in Success Rate and he ranks fifth in pass touchdowns per game (1.8) on top of what he brings to the table with his legs. He gets to play at home where the Ravens are 13-point favorites against a poor Panthers team. Carolina's defense ranks middle of the pack (16th) in Dropback EPA Allowed.
There's no way around it. Russell Wilson has been awful this season. But we only need production this week if rostering Wilson and we should get enough to pay off his affordable $5,800 price tag. Wilson put up 27.48 DraftKings points against this same defense in Week 4 and now gets to play at home. The Raiders defense remains awful as they rank dead last in EPA/Play Allowed, dead last in Dropback EPA Allowed, and 29th in Success Rate.
|1||Saquon Barkley||vs. Lions||$8,900|
|2||Brian Robinson Jr||at Texans||$5,300|
|3||David Montgomery||at Falcons||$6,100|
|4||Joe Mixon||at Steelers||$7,400|
Saquon Barkley is in an absolute smash spot here. Barkley leads the league in opportunities per game (26) and total yards per game (125.3) and also ranks tied for 22nd in total touchdowns per game (0.7). He gets to play at home against a horrible Lions defense that ranks 30th in EPA/Play Allowed, 28th in Rush EPA Allowed, and 31st in Success Rate.
Continue reading this content with a HALL OF FAME subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN