Unlock more content like this with a Footballguys Premium Subscription.
"FBG is the best fantasy football advisory service anywhere."
Nigel Eccles, Co-Founder, FanDuel
Favorite Fantasy Game Environments
- Miami Dolphins at Los Angeles Chargers - Over/Under 50.5
- Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks - Over/Under 45.5
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts - Over/Under 45.5
- Tennessee Titans at New Orleans Saints - Over/Under 41.5
- Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons - Over/Under 39.5
Favorite Additional Fantasy Spots
- Commanders at home vs. the Cardinals - Implied Team Total 22.8
- Ravens at home vs. the Texans - Implied Team Total 26.8
- Broncos at home vs. the Raiders - Implied Team Total 24
- Vikings at home vs. the Buccaneers - Implied Team Total 25.8
Sam Howell is a dual-threat quarterback who threw for 92 touchdowns in three seasons at North Carolina and ran for 828 yards and 11 touchdowns in his final season in college. He costs only $4,900 yet gets to play at home against the projected worst team in the league this season. The Commanders are seven point favorites.
Anthony Richardson is 6-foot-4 and 244 pounds and tested as the most athletic quarterback in NFL history. He offers things that can't be taught: Size, athleticism, and flick of the wrist deep arm talent. The Colts and new head coach Shane Steichen have made it clear they're going full steam ahead with Richardson in a season they understand is all about getting Richardson as much experience as possible. Richardson costs just $5,600 and gets to play at home in the dome against a Jaguars defense that ranked 20th in Expected Points Added per Play (EPA) Allowed, 24th in Dropback EPA Allowed, and 24th in Success Rate. Richardson provides tantalizing rushing floor/ceiling.
|1||Raheem Mostert||at Chargers||$5,400|
|2||Dameon Pierce||at Ravens||$5,800|
|3||Jamaal Williams||vs. Titans||$5,500|
|4||Rachaad White||at Vikings||$5,500|
|5||Antonio Gibson||vs. Cardinals||$5,200|
|6||Derrick Henry||at Saints||$7,800|
Jeff Wilson will miss the beginning of the season which opens up more playing time and projected touches for Raheem Mostert. Rookie De'Von Achane looks ready to roll in his first career game but Mostert should be expected to lead this backfield in Week 1. Priced at only $5,400, Mostert gets to attack a Chargers run defense that ranked 27th in Rush EPA Allowed in 2022.
Continue reading this content with a HALL OF FAME subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE