Join the Footballguys Daily Update
Start your morning with our roundup of the most important stories in football - with the fantasy insight you need to make league-winning decisions. Delivered straight to your inbox, 100% free.
The appeal of playing dynasty fantasy football is that you never stop building your rosters. There is always time to make moves to help build a contender or rebuild your struggling roster. Now that the 2023 class has come and gone, it's time to start looking ahead to the 2024 class. This season, we will provide fantasy managers with a top-36 big board that will be updated weekly to reflect the top 36 draft-eligible players in college football. The hope is that this big board will give you actual names and value to any draft picks you are trying to trade or acquire. I will also add dynasty content to this article, including players to pivot to or away from, dynasty stashes, dynasty trades, and much more.
WR Troy Franklin (Jr - Oregon): 6-foot-3, 187 lbs
Franklin has been a personal favorite of mine for over three years, and it’s refreshing to see him playing so well this season. This week, he had a great game against Colorado, where he caught eight passes for 126 yards and two scores for Oregon. This season, the junior wide receiver has recorded 25 receptions for 418 yards and five touchdowns. He is on pace for a 1,000-yard season, making him only the sixth Duck to top that total since 2000. The Ducks haven’t featured a Pac-12 first-team receiver since Jeff Maehl in 2010, and it has been since 1998 that an Oregon receiver has been drafted higher than the third round. It looks like Franklin will do just that in the 2024 draft. As a receiver, he’s developed his hands and separation over the course of the last three seasons. He’s a burner on the outside and has the ability to break a game-changing play every time he touches the football. He’s developed great chemistry with quarterback Bo Nix and has become the Alpha in that wide receiver room.
Bo Nix âž¡ï¸ Troy Franklin— 247Sports (@247Sports) September 23, 2023
You can't ask for a much better start if you're Oregon ðŸ¦†pic.twitter.com/x38OTPa8Th
2024 Draft Pick Values
With the NFL season starting, dynasty leagues are increasingly active, which means more trades are undoubtedly occurring. The whole point of this big board each week is to help you identify where the talent in the current class is and start identifying target areas and tiers to trade for. It’s also important to understand market values and what 2024 picks cost in the dynasty market. Below, you will find players currently being moved for 2024 1sts and 2024 2nds.
2024 Draft Pick Trades*
- Khalil Herbert/Joshua Dobbs/2024 1st for Bryce Young
- 2024 1st for Jordan Love
- 2024 1st for Brock Purdy
- 2024 1st for Luke Musgrave/Michael Pittman
- Roschon Johnson/2024 1st for Garrett Wilson/2024 3rd
- 2024 1st for Drake London
- Cooper Kupp/2024 1st for A.J. Brown/2024 3rd
- Chris Olave/2024 1st/2024 2nd for Miles Sanders/Tyreek Hill
- 2024 1st for Amari Cooper/2024 3rd
- 2024 1st for De'Von Achane/2024 2nd
- Dallas Goedert/2024 1st/2024 2nd for Travis Etienne Jr./Mike Evans
- Aaron Jones/2024 2nd for Jerome Ford
- 2024 2nd/2024 4th for James Cook
- 2024 2nd for Diontae Johnson
- 2024 2nd for Zack Moss
- Deebo Samuel/2024 2nd for Mark Andrews
- Jordan Addison/Rashid Shaheed/2024 2nd for Michael Pittman Jr
- 2024 2nd/2024 4th for Jaylen Warren
- 2024 2nd for Romeo Doubs
- Josh Downs/2024 2nd for Alvin Kamara
- 2024 2nd/2026 2nd for Geno Smith
*All trades are from FantasyCalc’s free database and are 12 Team/SF/PPR settings.
Buy - Garrett Wilson (KTC Value - WR9) Age: 23.2
Wilson’s current dynasty value is as low as it has been since last season. With the injury to quarterback Aaron Rodgers, we have seen a massive shift in his dynasty value on the market, and this could be your opportunity. He is currently sitting at WR30 in total points and is averaging just seven targets and 50 yards per game. His ceiling for this season will remain capped as long as Zach Wilson is the Jets starting quarterback, and it could be an excellent opportunity for fantasy managers to target Wilson, especially if the Wilson manager is getting impatient with his lack of consistency. This is your chance to buy a top-5 player at his position for a discount/
- Garrett Wilson for Tee Higgins/2024 2nd
- Garrett Wilson/2024 1st for Jonathan Taylor/Austin Ekeler
- Garrett Wilson for Kenneth Walker
- Garrett Wilson for Chris Olave
- Garrett Wilson for A.J. Brown
- QB Riley Leonard (Jr - Duke): 6-foot-4, 212 lbs
- QB Jordan Travis (Sr - Florida State): 6-foot-1, 212 lbs
- QB Jaxson Dart (Jr - Ole Miss): 6-foot-2, 220 lbs
- RB Ja’Quinden Jackson (Jr - Utah): 6-foot-2, 228 lbs
- RB Kendall Milton (Sr - Georgia): 6-foot-1, 220 lbs
- WR Dominic Lovett (Jr - Georgia): 5-foot-10, 179 lbs
- WR Devontez Walker (Jr - North Carolina): 6-foot-2, 200 lbs
- WR Dont’e Thornton (Jr - Tennessee): 6-foot-5, 214 lbs
- WR Colbie Young (Jr - Miami): 6-foot-5, 215 lbs
- TE Michael Trigg (Jr - Ole Miss): 6-foot-3, 240 lbs
- TE Brevyn Spann-Ford (Sr - Minnesota): 6-foot-6, 265 lbs
Continue reading this content with a ELITE subscription.
An ELITE subscription is required to access content for Dynasty leagues. If this league is not a Dynasty league, you can edit your leagues here.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE