Photo: Douglas DeFelice, USA Today Sports
GB @ SF
- Aaron Jones looked like his typical self even though he was only in because of a depth chart emergency at running back due to covid, and he should be fine for the stretch run.
- Robert Tonyan Jr showed his very low weekly floor with Davante Adams back, and it will get lower when Allen Lazard returns, which will probably be this week.
- Richie James was basically the only viable option in the 49ers receivers corps and he more than rose to the occasion. He’s not a great waiver pickup because the 49ers are getting Brandon Aiyuk back and maybe Deebo Samuel and Kendrick Bourne, but keep James on your deep dynasty radar.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling did enough to make us consider him as a desperation play even after Allen Lazard returns. Remember they both had good games in Week 1 vs. Minnesota.
- With only Jerick McKinnon and JaMycal Hasty healthy, the 49ers still chose to lean on McKinnon, so it appears Hasty’s window of value isn’t going to open up before Raheem Mostert returns.
Already a subscriber? Login
Continue reading this article with a Season Long Pro subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN